• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Was there anyone there embarrassing our side, or did all the embarrassing acts stay with QX and his sheep?

The photos I saw on the Houston newspaper's website, weren't flattering, they shot a Buncha shots of rich white blonde woman applauding people down for the struggle. Buncha photos that were very 1960's esque. Black man on suit and tie surrounded by throngs of others.
    Then the "counter" protest, you saw one normal looking guy the rest looked like white trash bums.
    Gun Zone Deals

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by TXSUT
    One other observation: it didn't help our cause to have a small group of skinheads mixed in on our side of the street.

I agree. The media seemed to search the crowd for that.

+1...Also, I just got this in an email: CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

I guess the Left wing had a plant.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    quote_icon.png
    One other observation: it didn't help our cause to have a small group of skinheads mixed in on our side of the street.

+1...Also, I just got this in an email: CONFIRMED: Left Wing Plant at Houston Pro-Zimmerman Rally Is Far Left Activist | The Gateway Pundit

Looks like the protest groups should start culling their herd so they are conveying the appropriate message. Nothing wrong with banding together as a group and saying "We don't want you in our group - leave". Start pinpointing the extremist from the beginning so they are not controlling the message. Will they comply? Probably not. So get it on video when they are approached and asked to cut it out. Be certain it is posted along with the day's report.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    quote_icon.png

Video Proof: Media Fall for Hoax Racism at Pro-Zimmerman Rally

Looks like she was never even standing with the Pro-Zimmerman folks to begin with, but the media chose to over look the facts, as usual.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    As usual, I see things a bit differently.

The Martin family, in the midst of their grief, trademarked Trayvons images and several phrases like "Justice for Trayvon". They did that a while back and certainly see this as a marketing opportunity.

Now enter "activists" like Quanell, Jessie, Al and others who don't have real jobs. They make their living from stirring up trouble.

Whatever you see in Houston will be directed at selling "T" shirts, Hoodies and providing a platform for our professional activists to make their living. It will be disruptive, as more crying and emotions translate to more income. Others who mean well, will buy the "T's" and Hoodies with Trayvon's image so they can identify with the "cause".

SO....what you see and hear will sell products and provide income. It must be loud and disruptive to entice folks to open their wallets and spend their money. A quiet protest won't SELL!

Flash

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    You nailed it. Once there's money to be made, morals and common sense go right out the window. Just like Q-tip is now on the "pro" side of SYG because of the gas station rifle case.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Mrs Martin was asked why her family trademarked Trayvons images and relevant phrases like "Justice for Trayvon" while the kid's body had barely turned cold. Her response was that they knew others would be trying to make money off of the tragedy and she wanted to prevent that. The key word in that statement is "OTHERS". They know that this is a marketing bonanza as long as they can keep the shxt stirred up!

Then too, with "Any stink will attract a bunch of flies" firmly in mind, Jessie, Al, Quanell, Barak and Holder are buzzing around this turd to get what they want. That's money in some cases or with the Washington guys, they get a respite from facing consequences of their legal abuses and indiscretions.

Flash

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom