IMG_5843.jpg

Couldn't resist..lol

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    The problem is that most people who drive on the freeways tend to forget that the freeways are very soft targets and that said soft targets run through bad areas. Think about it, if you are stopped in this traffic and the protest turns violent, are you prepared? Are you armed with enough firepower to get yourself and your family out?
    No, I'm not, but I will be after watching this video. Thanks for posting the link.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Realistically, nobody would have enough firepower if it came down to it.
    Not 1 person in a car at least.....

But, you could at least be sure you were remembered.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Realistically, nobody would have enough firepower if it came down to it.
    Not 1 person in a car at least.....

But, you could at least be sure you were remembered.

Don't know about that. When bullets start flying most unarmed people turn tail and run. You would only have to drop a few to scatter the crowd. Bet it would turn into a ghost town after half a magazine.

Of course that will last a short time until LEO arrives at the scene of the active shooter and takes you out with very little questions asked.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Don't know about that. When bullets start flying most unarmed people turn tail and run. You would only have to drop a few to scatter the crowd. Bet it would turn into a ghost town after half a magazine.

Of course that will last a short time until LEO arrives at the scene of the active shooter and takes you out with very little questions asked.

Agreed.
    But with that way of thinking, an auto pistol would be sufficient.

I just meant, with a crowd that large, if they were determined to kill you.....

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

This and it would be difficult not to get yourself shot up by itchy triggers from the police. Good guy going to be dead either way.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Agreed.
    But with that way of thinking, an auto pistol would be sufficient.

I just meant, with a crowd that large, if they were determined to kill you.....

Gotta hope the auto pistol buys you time to get to the rifle (at least that is how I am set up). Fortunately we have not seen riots where the participants in them were determined to kill every person they did not like on sight here in the US. Usually it's a small number of folks actually doing the damage being watched and egged on by a larger group who have no interest in getting shot.

Either way, best to avoid them in the first place, but be prepared to take what legal and ethical action necessary.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Why would you need a rifle if everybody scatters once you start shooting?

In case some did not, my rifle will shoot through car parts that my hollow point loaded .45 will not. I most always would rather fight with a rifle than a handgun. Might not have to shoot the pistol, but would be good to have in hand as I collect the rifle. Could even pass the pistol to a passenger to cover us as I get the rifle. Trying to not limit myself to a single option. Heck I might floor it and drive through the bad guys also. I am sure the 4x4 drive will help climb over a few of em' :p

Good enough explanation Cam??

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    In case some did not, my rifle will shoot through car parts that my hollow point loaded .45 will not. I most always would rather fight with a rifle than a handgun. Might not have to shoot the pistol, but would be good to have in hand as I collect the rifle. Could even pass the pistol to a passenger to cover us as I get the rifle. Trying to not limit myself to a single option. Heck I might floor it and drive through the bad guys also. I am sure the 4x4 drive will help climb over a few of em' :p

Good enough explanation Cam??

I'll be your wingman lol

Top Bottom