• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    It's been almost 2 weeks since there's been a post.

1712201286244.png
    ARJ Defense ad

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    That's because everyone's on board with trashing .30 SissyCarry. Except for a couple of degenerate who should probably be on some kind of watch list.

To be fair, I don’t think I can blame the .30 Prison Wallet Carry for any watch list I’m probably already on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    So, a day or so ago, a long time shooting buddy sent a link for a 1911 barrel for 7.62x25 that he was about to order, and asked me if I wanted one.
    Told him 'No Thanks', not interested in building one at this time, but I would help him build his.
    Started looking at the ballistics of new loadings, which are quite impressive, like 1675 fps.
    Today, not having cared what so ever about 30SC, looked at it's numbers.
    For being 'Super', it SuCks compared to the ruskie round.

And related to this thread, 30suckie vs 48 zap, there is already a real round in that neighborhood, the .50-GI.
    Been around for a while, already complete 1911 & Gluck Horse Semen pistols, and conversion kits available.
    So the 48 wanabe is already not quite up to snuff, without ever making it into production.

So we have 1200+ posts to never has been cartridges.

People should really lay off the booze a little...

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    So, a day or so ago, a long time shooting buddy sent a link for a 1911 barrel for 7.62x25 that he was about to order, and asked me if I wanted one.
    Told him 'No Thanks', not interested in building one at this time, but I would help him build his.
    Started looking at the ballistics of new loadings, which are quite impressive, like 1675 fps.

And related to this thread, 30suckie vs 48 zap, there is already a real round in that neighborhood, the .50-GI.
    Been around for a while, already complete 1911 & Gluck Horse Semen pistols, and conversion kits available.
    So the 48 wanabe is already not quite up to snuff, without ever making it into production.

wait you guys have guns.jpg

red442joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2022
    Michigan

I could stand to have a look at that link...

Joe

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

Thus was supposed to compare the .30SC with the 9mmK (.380ACP), from the beginning. We all understand 9mmPB/“Luger” by now. demolishing building Abbeville one across from

<>

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

Thus was supposed to compare the .30SC with the 9mmK (.380ACP), from the beginning.

<>

No, it pretty obviously wasn't if you actually read the OP.

Short version is wife asked for EDC gun, went around town together and looked at a bunch and she says S&W Shield Plus is her preferred choice based on hand feel alone. Was set on 9mm before discovering there is a new caliber option that seems to make sense for this role. I know the cost is higher but not terrible. I imagine less recoil for this caliber and more seeds in the clip are all a good thing without losing effectiveness.

Any reason not to get the new cal for her gun?

So...I see no mention of .380 ACP by any name. Besides, it's not about that anymore.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    It's all about how great .30sc is. Its fantastic, it's perfect, the most beautiful construction made by man, it's lovely, it's devine, it's amazing.

Everything else sucks by comparison. It's trash, it's garbage, it's awful.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Threads around here seem to take on a life of their own, and what ever direction they want...
    OP could been asking about the right time of year was best for planting chili peppers, and the thread would have still ended up where it did.
    Like going on a trip, and seeing things you never even thought of before hand.

Zack, when will the 30 Super ever reach 1600 fps, or 1500 or even 1400?

Top Bottom