• Poll closed .

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    <>

No one has yet answered the original question: ‘’ Is .30SC any better than .380ACP ?’’

If not, what is its place ?

<>

The answer is simply "it depends"

Better ballistically? .30 Super Carry is comparable to some 9x19 loads

Better capacity? Certainly. .380 ACP is a short 9mm - so you still get the benefit of 15-20% more capacity in .30 Super Carry in the same length of magazine.

Is it better cost wise? .380 and .30 Super Carry are both more expensive than 9x19.

Is it available in the firearm you want? Maybe, but probably not because right now manufacturers are limited. If you want a Shield Plus, Shield EZ, or high end 1911 you certainly are covered. If you want it in a Glock - not so much.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I think the meds are working, my throat is less hurty this afternoon. Still hurts some, but not near as bad as it did yesterday morning.

Doc also gave a "swish & swallow" lidocain scrip - I thought it'd be mouth-was consistency, but noo, shit is like warm maple syrup. Can't exactly "swish" it real easy. I cut it with some HEB knock off Scope type mouth wash and didn't swallow (I'll drink radiator juice but draw the line at swallowing mouth wash. That's Jr. high level alcoholism)

It did make the tingle duller.

I had a fever dream the other night that Gaston Glock's ghost came to me with a case full of pistols - his unreleased masterpieces - a 48, 26, 19, 17, and 34 sized gun all chambered in .30 Super Carry. The 48 was like the PSA Mini Dagger that had the compensated Sig X-Macro slide. He also revealed to me a gen 2 Glock Tactical Light - a 15000 lumen monster to take the tacticool world by storm, and the Glock Tactical Urban Red Dot - or Glock TURD enclosed emitter sight.

He said his children and grand children refused to release these wonderful things before his death. The pain from that is what actually caused his death, despite what the official COD was listed as.

That's some potent mouthwash....better than LSD.....

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Tomorrow, all those who do not like .30 super carry are recommended to got outside at 1:27 pm and stare at the sun. No eye protection is necessary

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    In what thread was that the original question? The OP did not fucking mention .380ACP in any way, shape or form. Get back on your meds.
    0e0.gif

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Eternal sun to burn the filthy heretics and let them see a world where .30sc reigns above all others.

I thought you were a night owl. Just how many of you are there on the other side of the keyboard, hmmm? Is "Zackmars" some sort of horrific gestalt creature made up of three raccoons in a trench coat?

The evidence is there.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I thought you were a night owl. Just how many of you are there on the other side of the keyboard, hmmm? Is "Zackmars" some sort of horrific gestalt creature made up of three raccoons in a trench coat?

The evidence is there.

Zackmars is simply a shared account. It's used by the greater New-Delhi data center, home to over 3,800 employees.

Top Bottom