Votes: 6 8.5%
    • Not familiar with 30 Super Carry

Votes: 10 14.1%
    • Not familiar with 9 MM

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    when we hit post 2000, federal said they'll make a run of a compressed load of blue dot.
    Nope, you get this:
    2000 posts.png
    Military Camp

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I've been MIA because between being gimped up and sick I just ain't been online near as much, or this thread would be at 2000+ right now.

I can't catch a fucking break this week - emergency tooth extraction on Friday, woke up to strep throat today. Wife and kid have it too. With what we've spent on medical bills in the last 36 hours I could've bought one of every gun Smith & Wesson makes in .30 Super Carry and a few boxes of ammo. Pray for me and pray that God in his grace will deliver a .30 Super Carry Shield Plus to me (RDS ready version) and some ammo to feed it.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I've been MIA because between being gimped up and sick I just ain't been online near as much, or this thread would be at 2000+ right now.

I can't catch a fucking break this week - emergency tooth extraction on Friday, woke up to strep throat today. Wife and kid have it too. With what we've spent on medical bills in the last 36 hours I could've bought one of every gun Smith & Wesson makes in .30 Super Carry and a few boxes of ammo. Pray for me and pray that God in his grace will deliver a .30 Super Carry Shield Plus to me (RDS ready version) and some ammo to feed it.
    Sorry to hear about your medical issues. It's good to have you back...
    Wishing you and your family a speedy recovery.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

You really need to stop drinking liquor made in old automobile radiators.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I think the meds are working, my throat is less hurty this afternoon. Still hurts some, but not near as bad as it did yesterday morning.

Doc also gave a "swish & swallow" lidocain scrip - I thought it'd be mouth-was consistency, but noo, shit is like warm maple syrup. Can't exactly "swish" it real easy. I cut it with some HEB knock off Scope type mouth wash and didn't swallow (I'll drink radiator juice but draw the line at swallowing mouth wash. That's Jr. high level alcoholism)

It did make the tingle duller.

I had a fever dream the other night that Gaston Glock's ghost came to me with a case full of pistols - his unreleased masterpieces - a 48, 26, 19, 17, and 34 sized gun all chambered in .30 Super Carry. The 48 was like the PSA Mini Dagger that had the compensated Sig X-Macro slide. He also revealed to me a gen 2 Glock Tactical Light - a 15000 lumen monster to take the tacticool world by storm, and the Glock Tactical Urban Red Dot - or Glock TURD enclosed emitter sight.

He said his children and grand children refused to release these wonderful things before his death. The pain from that is what actually caused his death, despite what the official COD was listed as.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Is that in Pesos or Dollars??? Holy shit?

I hope its pesos!

Ohyeah - you know another great thing about the .30 Super Carry - it lets Mexicans legally own more guns. Since they prohibit "military" calibers - the .30 Super Carry is not for militaries, its God's caliber given to the people. They needed a replacement for .38 Super Automatic. More better. Braziliians also celebrate this new caliber. I heard the Gracie family loves it so much, if you buy a .30 Super Carry pistol, you get a free lesson in BJJ.

Top Bottom