• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Man, they are going to blame the gun nuts.
    Arguecat.jpg

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    This was a Woman who inherited her Dad's business, Shortly after bankrupting it! She was/is extreme left, anti gun, Liberal... She also had the " Open Border, illegal immigration" is OK attitude.
    So, this event she was hosting was a liberal anti gun event. These people were not armed!
    If these liberal would have armed themselves, they could have changed the odds.
    It's not a good day when we have issues like this, but thats why we work for the right to carry. Self defense is the most important decission we all have to make. People who choose to depend on others for thier self defense, well they simply become victims!

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    NPR.org Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot And Killed
    Rep. Gabrielle Giffords died after being shot in the head at a public event on Saturday, Pima County, Ariz., sheriff's office confirms. The 40-year-old Democrat was outside a Tucson grocery store when a gunman ran up and began firing indiscriminately. The suspect was taken into police custody.
    U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot in the head and killed outside a grocery store in Tucson while holding a public event, Arizona Public Media reported Saturday.
    The 40-year-old Democrat, who was re-elected to her third term in November, was hosting a "Congress on Your Corner" event at a Safeway in northwest Tucson when a gunman ran up and started shooting, according to Peter Michaels, news director of Arizona Public Media.
    At least nine other people, including members of her staff, were hurt. Giffords was transported to University Medical Center in Tucson. Her condition was not immediately known.
    Giffords was talking to a couple when the suspect ran up and fired indiscriminately from about four feet away, Michaels said.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    This is wrong.......

Giffords has discussed her gun ownership and support for gun rights opposing the DC gun ban and signing an Amicus curiae brief with the US Supreme Court to support overturning it.

Mate, I have all of her voting records. Support and opposition are nothing more than "words". Voting records are proof to the Liberal.
    Doesnt matter though, none of that is reason enough for these actions. My comment's are simply one mans effort to support the right of self defense. Liberal or not, I think it would have been an advantage for her to arm herself.
    I actually know a few Political figures in Arizona and they always carry!
    I have contacted them as they are looking into the motive behind the shooting. I will have this information before the media does and at that time I will share it with yall.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Informal report from a witness.

Gifford had set up a table outside the Safeway and about 20-30 people were gathered to talk to her. The gunman, who may have come from inside the Safeway, walked up and shot Gifford in the head first. According to a former ER doctor, Gifford was able to move her hands after being shot. After shooting Gifford, the gunman opened fire indiscriminately for a few seconds, firing 20-30 rounds and hitting a number of people, including a kid no older than 10 years old. ER doctor hid behind a concrete pole and pretended to be dead. When the gunman apparently ran out of ammunition he attempted to flee, but a member of Gifford's staff tackled him. ER doctor helped hold the gunman down while waiting for the sheriff to arrive, about 15-to-20 minutes later. The EMS came about 30 minutes later. ER doctor said he was "stunned" by how long it took medical help to arrive.

The gunman was young, mid-to-late 20s, white, clean-shaven with short hair and wearing dark clothing and said nothing during the shooting or while being held down, although he struggled at first. He was "not particularly well-dressed"; he didn't look like a businessman, but more of a "fringe character," Rayle said. The sheriff's department arrived, arrested the gunman and cordoned off the parking lot.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Confirmed: Federal Judge John Roll shot dead at scene. Congresswoman alegedly responding to Dr.s commands

Fox is reporting that she is a strong pro 2A politician as well as a proponent of securing the border.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Fox is calling her a "blue dog" democrat with a strong pro 2A history and a supporter of tightening the border. They are talking about her support for the Heller decision and how it made sense to interpret the 2A the way it was written.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I know CNN is LOVING this. Without knowing anything, they started off blaming Palin, Beck, Limbaugh, and FOX News.

Haven't heard what MSDNC is saying, they are probably blaming George W. Bush, want him Impeached again.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    There will be, in the next few days, painstaking efforts to uncover and understand the background of Jared Lee Loughner, the alleged shooter of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. And right now reporters are generally going off of bits of information taken, primarily, from Google searches.
    The most illustrative window is Loughner’s YouTube account, which appears to be hub of anti-government zealotry, obsession over currency and language standards, and, to put it bluntly, outright paranoia.
    “In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can’t trust the current government because of the ratifications: the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar,” he writes in one video posting. “No! I won’t pay debt with a currency that’s not backed by gold and silver! No! I won’t trust in God!”
    Here is a link to Loughner’s YouTube site.
    There are also some biographical details that can be culled from the page. Loughner attended Mountain View High School, Northwest Aztec Middle College, and Pima Community College. He also appears to have been in the armed forces, at one point in time.
    “Every United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix is receiving one mini bible before the tests,” he writes in one video. “Jared Loughner is a United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix Therefore, Jared Loughner is receiving one mini bible before the tests."

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm watching the vids now. Seems like foolish drivel to me. CNN and MSNBC will spoon feed us the BS they think we need to know over the next few hours.

Top Bottom