• ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Link from facebook

Klein: AZ shooter ‘left wing, quite liberal.’ Communist Manifesto, Mein Kampf, New Republic listed as suspected gunman’s favorite books RBO

« Batchelor: Obama Clause

Klein: AZ shooter ‘left wing, quite liberal.’ Communist Manifesto, Mein Kampf, New Republic listed as suspected gunman’s favorite books

January 8, 2011 by Brenda J. Elliott

loughner.jpeg
    Jared Loughner, a volunteer, stands in the background during the Tucson Festival of Books, 3/14/10 (Photo by: Mamta Popat/Arizona Daily Star)

Aaron Klein, Jerusalem bureau chief for World Net Daily, reports: The Communist Manifesto, Mein Kampf, and The New Republic were among the favorite books of Jared Lee Loughner, who is the suspected gunmen in today’s deadly shooting that reportedly left six dead and gravely injured a U.S. congresswoman.
    Lougher, 22, listed those books as among his favorite on his YouTube channel, in which he wrote that “conscience dreams” were a “great study” at his college, Pima Community College.
    One user on Twitter, Caitie Parker, wrote she went to high school, college, and was in a band with the gunman. She said she hadn’t seen him since 2007.
    Parker wrote of Lougher, “As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal and oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy.” She also described him as “more left.”
    On his now deleted MySpace page, Lougher left a series of rants, including:
    * If there’s no flag in the constitution then the flag in the film is unknown. There’s no flag in the constitution. Therefore, the flag in the film is unknown. Burn every new and old flag that you see. Burn your flag!”
    * “I bet you can imagine this in your mind with a faster speed. Watch this protest in reverse! Ask the local police; ‘What’s your illegal activity on duty?’”
    * “If you protest the government then there’s a new government from protesting. There’s not a new government from protesting. Thus, you aren’t protesting the government.”
    Three months ago, Loughner made a YouTube video in which he proclaimed, “I know you’re illiterate! This is the greatest protest for exposure into a wrongful act. The school is breaking the constitution. If you watch the video then you’ll understand. The teachers are taking advantage of you in the first and Fifth Amendment. The United States Constitution, which is the law, can be broken at this school.”
    Hurley's Gold

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I have been visiting with some friends in Arizona and I have found out the guy had psychology issues. He had a facebook page noteing his favorite book's, authored by Adolf Hitler.
    So far, another person has been arrested for being an accomplis.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    This is awful. I don't care what the woman's politics are, you don't go around shooting people. Poor thing. I praying for a full recovery for her and the other survivors.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    You don't go around shooting people simply because you don't agree with their politics. We might all get angry from time to time, and feel motivated to do something, but we do it with votes and angry phone calls, not the barrel of a gun. Regardless of her position on gun rights or the border, this woman did not deserve what she has experienced, nor did the people surrounding her.

This wacko that they caught should feel the full wrath of the justice system, and I hope he gets his in prison. I'm a firm believer in you reap what you sow.

Ultimately this kid sounds like he didn't have all his cookies in the oven. I'd suspect serious mental issues or heavy drug usage, but neither is an excuse for what he did.

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Ya'll keep saying she is dead...she is alive and fighting for her life. Get off the pro-gun or anti-gun rhetoric and simply pray for her to get better or die with the love of her family.

Sometimes y'all act like fools by swinging your johnsons around about who has more intel about this issue or the Congresswoman's voting records. Give it a rest and chill out.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Ya'll keep saying she is dead...she is alive and fighting for her life. Get off the pro-gun or anti-gun rhetoric and simply pray for her to get better or die with the love of her family.

Sometimes y'all act like fools by swinging your johnsons around about who has more intel about this issue or the Congresswoman's voting records. Give it a rest and chill out.

+1

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/f/0/3L1lsLU-kUw[/video]

I scanned the thread and didn't see this posted, there are 4 videos on his you-tube channel.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Ya'll keep saying she is dead...she is alive and fighting for her life.
    With regards to saying she was dead, this is what the news/media people put out right after the indecent. All the other bickering as you said is BS.

akarfal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Johnson county

+1 Prayers sent

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    So let me ask..... Do you all really think Congress needs to halt all activities this week as they plan do to the shooting?? cause as TRAGIC as this shooting is, I dont think OUR Congress with ONLY 52 weeks in the yr and they probably ONLY work 1/2 of them need to hold up straightening out this country for 1 minute. its a shame these people were shot but you DONT hold up GVNMNT due to it!!!!!

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    So let me ask..... Do you all really think Congress needs to halt all activities this week as they plan do to the shooting?? cause as TRAGIC as this shooting is, I dont think OUR Congress with ONLY 52 weeks in the yr and they probably ONLY work 1/2 of them need to hold up straightening out this country for 1 minute. its a shame these people were shot but you DONT hold up GVNMNT due to it!!!!!

I agree. They need to get on with their (our) business.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Regarding Congress, those Knotheads don't need any more excuses to keep them from their task of straightening up our economy. As their boss, I say......GET YOUR ASSES BACK TO WORK!

Half of my concern is for the dead and wounded. May God be with those folks and their families. No one can justify what happened to them regardless of their political leanings.

The other concern is that there may have been another participant who they now say has been photographed on security cameras. Was he acting alone? Was this a plot that will be continued in other parts of the country? Was he using drugs? We need to deal with this stuff and it needs to be done before the trail gets cold. Be prepared for a media spin and don't believe anything you hear until it's proven.

We've seen this happen with JFK, RFK, MLK, Reagan, John Lennon, Egypt's Sadat and some others and the pot will be stirred for a long time before the real story comes out. Even then, the media will spin it. Just sit tight and wait.

Flash

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

I believe that many were just giving some background on her and her politics. It doesn't have anything to do with her fate, just offering some knowledge on the person who this story revolves around. Remarking on her views doesnt mean prayers arent still being offered for her and the other victims.

Top Bottom