• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Yeah - it's a great brand and they stand behind their product 100%. I own three. Two curved and one flat. I've been very impressed. One I installed was sticking and I called their customer service. The guy had a new one NDA'd to my house and asked me to send the malfunctioning one back when I got around to it. A postage paid return envelope was included with my replacement. Very clean break at 3.5lbs.
    Texas SOT

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I want the Giessle, but I'm not sure I want to fork out the money for one. The Larue is 95% as good as the Giessle IMO, but nearly 1/3 the price. This may be a buy once cry once type thing for me and I may still go for the Giessle just because.

There's a few options, Brownells has a few simplified versions of the SSA that are a bit cheaper.

I like the LaRue MBT, but i dislike the shoe shape. I much prefer the USGI-esq shoe G uses.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I want the Giessle, but I'm not sure I want to fork out the money for one. The Larue is 95% as good as the Giessle IMO, but nearly 1/3 the price. This may be a buy once cry once type thing for me and I may still go for the Giessle just because.

I've bought five SSA and one SSA-E for $150 each. I've never paid the $250 normal price. Primary does these $149.99 deals every major holiday. All of these triggers were purchased from Primary. I also have three Rise triggers, two 140s and a one from optics planet and I don't remember the model. Rise triggers are nowhere close to Geissele.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    She is home. First overall impressions are pretty meh. An LWRC it is not, but I'll reserve judgment for after the range.
    FB_IMG_1707350825724.jpg

tekiwap

Fudds gonna fudd
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    SWOK
    So which ACOG for full blown larping? Or is there something better now? Range from 25-500 yards is the intended use. I'm not interested in an LPVO though. I have those on other rifles already.
    If you're gonna play Army or Leatherneck, you want a TA31. If you're gonna play SOF, then get a TA01NSN.

Put an LT MBT2S in it...you can't wear it out. If you are gonna use it hard and have to have a Geissele, get the S7 tool steel version.

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    If you're gonna play Army or Leatherneck, you want a TA31. If you're gonna play SOF, then get a TA01NSN.

Put an LT MBT2S in it...you can't wear it out. If you are gonna use it hard and have to have a Geissele, get the S7 tool steel version.
    I put the Larue in. They are my trigger of choice. I went looking at Acogs yesterday. Didn't like any of them compared to an LPVO. I'm throwing an old Eotech on it for now.

Top Bottom