• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Yeah - it's a great brand and they stand behind their product 100%. I own three. Two curved and one flat. I've been very impressed. One I installed was sticking and I called their customer service. The guy had a new one NDA'd to my house and asked me to send the malfunctioning one back when I got around to it. A postage paid return envelope was included with my replacement. Very clean break at 3.5lbs.
    Hurley's Gold

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I want the Giessle, but I'm not sure I want to fork out the money for one. The Larue is 95% as good as the Giessle IMO, but nearly 1/3 the price. This may be a buy once cry once type thing for me and I may still go for the Giessle just because.

There's a few options, Brownells has a few simplified versions of the SSA that are a bit cheaper.

I like the LaRue MBT, but i dislike the shoe shape. I much prefer the USGI-esq shoe G uses.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I want the Giessle, but I'm not sure I want to fork out the money for one. The Larue is 95% as good as the Giessle IMO, but nearly 1/3 the price. This may be a buy once cry once type thing for me and I may still go for the Giessle just because.

I've bought five SSA and one SSA-E for $150 each. I've never paid the $250 normal price. Primary does these $149.99 deals every major holiday. All of these triggers were purchased from Primary. I also have three Rise triggers, two 140s and a one from optics planet and I don't remember the model. Rise triggers are nowhere close to Geissele.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    She is home. First overall impressions are pretty meh. An LWRC it is not, but I'll reserve judgment for after the range.
    FB_IMG_1707350825724.jpg

tekiwap

Fudds gonna fudd
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    SWOK
    So which ACOG for full blown larping? Or is there something better now? Range from 25-500 yards is the intended use. I'm not interested in an LPVO though. I have those on other rifles already.
    If you're gonna play Army or Leatherneck, you want a TA31. If you're gonna play SOF, then get a TA01NSN.

Put an LT MBT2S in it...you can't wear it out. If you are gonna use it hard and have to have a Geissele, get the S7 tool steel version.

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    If you're gonna play Army or Leatherneck, you want a TA31. If you're gonna play SOF, then get a TA01NSN.

Put an LT MBT2S in it...you can't wear it out. If you are gonna use it hard and have to have a Geissele, get the S7 tool steel version.
    I put the Larue in. They are my trigger of choice. I went looking at Acogs yesterday. Didn't like any of them compared to an LPVO. I'm throwing an old Eotech on it for now.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gearhead_Gunsmith
    Top Bottom