• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Europe's Muslims feel heat of backlash after Paris terror

I can't say I feel sorry for them, either. Throughout all the terror attacks and violence by the extremists, the mainstream Muslims have continued to sit on their asses saying and doing nothing. There have been a very few "voices in the wilderness" but the overall majority haven't said diddly squat denouncing the extremist terrorists.

So now, even if it's not 100% kosher, mosques are being defaced. But, maybe that's what it will take to galvanize the moderate Muslim community to speak out against the extremists.
    Texas SOT

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Unfortunately, it's more likely to galvanize the moderates to be even more sympathetic to the extremists.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Do you think moderates haven't spoken out, or do you think there hasn't been good coverage of it by the media?

Forget crazy government conspiracy theories and ask yourself this question, "Do media companies gain more by playing up fear and terrorism or by focusing on moderate condemnation?"

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    Do you think moderates haven't spoken out, or do you think there hasn't been good coverage of it by the media?

Forget crazy government conspiracy theories and ask yourself this question, "Do media companies gain more by playing up fear and terrorism or by focusing on moderate condemnation?"

This was another post on another board (why I argue with hippies in Houston I dunno), but sums up my thoughts...

"The same reason that when ISIS was on the rise in July and executed over 1500 captured Iraqi soldiers on a river dock and a ditch, we saw very little mainstream media coverage in this country. That level of violence could make the people demand action.

Just like the press uses the cutesy sounding Boko Haram instead of what they call themselves in Nigeria - Jama'atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda'Awati Wal-Jihad or in Ingles ”People Committed to the Prophet's Teachings for Propagation and Jihad”. It’s a lot harder to convince people there is no connection to jihad if you use that name.

You just need to keep the people agitated enough to be concerned so that they will agree to sign over their freedom in order to “keep safe” - but you don’t want them so agitated they actually demand effective action. Which is where Europe finally may be, they are realizing that their “guest workers” aren’t “guests”, aren’t assimilating, and for the most part, aren’t working.

The net effect of this importation of cheap labor to provide a taxable base has backfired, as the current migratory number is unsustainable with the young men born to the original immigrants being unemployed and the rest of the family a drain on the welfare systems of the EU as more continue to come in.

Wow, good thing we don’t have this immigration problem. Oh, wait.

But at least the bulk of our “guest worker” population is Catholic, so they aren’t feeling the need to massacre anyone. But I’m pulling myself off track…

Here our press needs to walk a fine line, they have to keep the “terror threat” simmering so you’ll be scared, but they don’t want to bring it to a boil by connecting the dots (almost every armed conflict in the world has jihadis on one side of the fighting) or to accurately scope the issue. To paraphrase Admiral Yamato, that might “awaken a great, sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve”. Even it he didn’t say that, it’s an apt description. To much truth will wake the people, and that’s bad for the current corprofascist progressive police state we’re building.

Just go buy something on a credit card, you’ll feel better. Consume. Obey. Don't think. 2+2 = whatever"

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Everyone is wanting them to eat their own so they won't suffer the ugliness of racism in front of others.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Don't give a rat's. Unless you are trying to kill us. Law abiding citizen live free. But criminal terrorist die. But my oh my to be grouped together for the sins of a few is a bitch ain't it

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Don't feel sorry for the moderates at all. I don't just watch the big news channels to get my serving of news. Remember when the beheadings first started? Out of all the mosques in the US IIRC 2 condemned the actions. So to quote an old dirt superintendent I worked with, "**** em with fish heads"

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    The moderate Muslims need to take a united stand against these radical groups if they truly wish to convince others that they deserve a place in the civilized world...

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Here our press needs to walk a fine line, they have to keep the “terror threat” simmering so you’ll be scared, but they don’t want to bring it to a boil by connecting the dots (almost every armed conflict in the world has jihadis on one side of the fighting) or to accurately scope the issue.

That's an interesting point. Makes me wonder if the muslims back in medieval times were the same as muslims today. If so, that would explain a lot.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Let us make this Perfectly clear: There is no such thing as a "moderate" or "extremist/fanatical" muslim. A muslim is either observant to the ideology or he is apostate. Islam calls for the death of apostates and non-believers alike.

According the Koran and it's accompanying Haddiths, muslims have a duty to spread their ideology wherever they go, and to do so with force.

Muslims who don't follow this line of thought have a death sentence hanging over their heads just as does every other non-believer.

Islam has been at war since its inception.

Islam, the pseudo-religious/ideology is extremist, not just its committed adherents.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Let us make this Perfectly clear: There is no such thing as a "moderate" or "extremist/fanatical" muslim. A muslim is either observant to the ideology or he is apostate. Islam calls for the death of apostates and non-believers alike.

According the Koran and it's accompanying Haddiths, muslims have a duty to spread their ideology wherever they go, and to do so with force.

Muslims who don't follow this line of thought have a death sentence hanging over their heads just as does every other non-believer.

Islam, the pseudo-religious/ideology is extremist, not just its committed adherents.

So should we kill them now or continue to wait?

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle

Many Christians pick and choose what they want out of the bible. How are the Muslims any different as far as that goes?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Many Christians pick and choose what they want out of the bible. How are the Muslims any different as far as that goes?
    I'm no preacher man, but I was raised to "hate the sin, love the sinner." Seems quite different than "kill the non-believer."

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    They need to feels some heat. Maybe more will become outraged over the radical element that has taken over their religion. Until Muslins demand the violence end, it won't end. Time for the peace-loving muslin to stand up and let their voice be heard.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston

^^^THIS!!!^^^

So should we kill them now or continue to wait?

That's up to you. Continuing to allow them to penetrate the West, unimpeded, is tantamount to suicide.

There is no leniency in the koran. There is only submission and dominance. There is no Free Will, which separates mankind from animals and angels.

Eliyahu

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom