Venture Surplus ad

Sig 9mms are better than Glock 9mms, prove me wrong!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    A loaded sig p320 tied to the end of a 50ft length of paracord is the safest carry.

Just start swinging it around. Once you hit something, you'll know it.
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That’s not data though. All you did is show that despite Glocks “perfection” marketing, like every other product that humans have ever produced, the most popular handgun in the world is in fact, not perfect. However, it is in no way evidence that the gun is any less safe for EDC than any other gun. I actually think there is a solid argument that Glocks are safer for EDC than many other guns.
    You can’t be serious.

I give you absolute proof that Glocks are dangerous and they will blow up in your hand and you come back with “that’s not evidence”.

Just because you see people use Glocks in the movies doesn’t make them good or safe. Too many people getting their firearms knowledge from Hollywood.

The only thing Glock gets right is marketing. They knew if they gave away a bunch of handguns to underfunded police departments the public would jump on board thinking it must be the best, and completely forget that the government is best known for making terrible decisions.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    You can’t be serious.

I give you absolute proof that Glocks are dangerous and they will blow up in your hand and you come back with “that’s not evidence”.

Just because you see people use Glocks in the movies doesn’t make them good or safe. Too many people getting their firearms knowledge from Hollywood.

The only thing Glock gets right is marketing. They knew if they supplied enough cocaine & hookers& gave away a bunch of handguns to underfunded police departments the public would jump on board thinking it must be the best, and completely forget that the government is best known for making terrible decisions.
    I like this version better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    You can’t be serious.

The only thing Glock gets right is marketing. They knew if they gave away a bunch of handguns to underfunded police departments the public would jump on board thinking it must be the best, and completely forget that the government is best known for making terrible decisions.
    Not sure what movies have to do with anything. The military uses Glocks, most police carry Glocks, and they are in general the most popular handguns in the US, maybe the world, and they still have a great reputation. You can find similar photos from probably every manufacturer. Is that google search the entire basis for your opinion? Did you only run that search for Glock?What do you carry that is so much better? Or are you just trolling?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Super ugly gun, I would have trouble shooting with a bag over my head in shame.
    The gun looks like it has Hydrocephalus.
    Functionality is all that matters. And it’s wins that category over anything else on the market.

ULEWZ

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2023
    Georgetown TX
    Functionality is all that matters. And it’s wins that category over anything else on the market.
    Is this it?

UglyGun1.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom