• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    I'm a souverain citizen! I know my rights!!!
    So you are a Traveler...
    73f490f3f868edbcd80b5d3f7cedc403.jpg

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    If you don't identify yourself, who do they write the ticket to.
    The person the fingerprints and photograph comes back to after being verified hours later in the system.

It’s funny how people with licenses have their prints on file and picture. It’s like they forgot they gave up their prints and photo.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Texas law does require you to have your DL on your person when driving. Its not wise to be ignorant and obstinate...
    9ab5899faf53e5274749f542f5630753.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

One way I used to get a lot of good drug arrests was “demanding” they show me their drivers license, then restating for the camera and person “are you refusing to give me your license upon my demand”? It was like winding them up and putting a bow on it for the jury and judge.

Most times I could just run and verify stuff. But if the wanted to play games, game on. “I demand to see your license.”

Funny thing was if they just showed me their license vs arguing about it, they would have been busted with drugs, firearms, stolen property, etc.

But they thought they could argue the reason for the stop, and not display their license.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    The sheer number of miscreants who drive on suspended or never ever having a DL pisses me off, plus no insurance.

I've seen a number of YT videos where the turds have outlandish reasons for driving without and why they get away with doing so, over and over again pisses me off.

Oh, the jails are overcrowded?

Put in em tents...good enough for our military good - enough for these scum...

Why am I so outraged?

Been Tee-Boned by one of these incompetent driving scum - no license, no insurance.

They keep being let off and let off and let off...

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Drunk ran me down way back. suspended license for repeated DUI. went free because I was a 'racist' for trying to sue. still half blind and limping. probably noted this before. My wife got totaled and ambulanced back in 2017. He was found guilty of DUI but got away with a fine and no jail... same reason. Insurance canceled us instead because Filipina women are considered high risk drivers. They didn't want to pay for her medical.

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    I am not the sheeple folks...

I will continue to refrain from providing my ID without a clear reason.
    I am aware of my rights, and this "new law" clearly violates our Fourth Amendment rights.

If I am pulled over for a moving violation or a registration issue, I understand that I must provide my ID as I would have broken the law. This is already established, considering driving is a privilege, not a right. As I choose to drive instead of using other modes of transportation, I will provide my ID only in such instances where I have violated the law.

HOWEVER!

If I am pulled over without any valid reason, merely because an officer wants to check my ID with no violation on my part, or simply because I seem suspicious, I WILL NOT COMPLY. I will continue to assert my right to decline without facing any repercussions. This applies to my passengers as well; they will not be subjected to ID checks simply based on an officer's assumption.

My understanding of the Fourth Amendment protects EVERYONE against unlawful searches of my person and belongings. Given this, I am skeptical about the legality of this "law." I have come across videos on YouTube showing individuals being confronted by officers in parking lots while engaging in routine activities, such as eating or simply enjoying the sunset. Officers demanded IDs with no apparent reason other than to potentially fish for a ticket. In such scenarios, I stand firm – I will not cooperate, and I expect officers to respect citizens' privacy and refrain from harassing them.

If not clear already:
    • I will not consent to a search of my vehicle.
    • I will not provide my ID without a valid cause.
    • I choose not to answer ANY questions.
    • I will record all interactions for my own protection.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I am not the sheeple folks...

I will continue to refrain from providing my ID without a clear reason.
    I am aware of my rights, and this "new law" clearly violates our Fourth Amendment rights.

If I am pulled over for a moving violation or a registration issue, I understand that I must provide my ID as I would have broken the law. This is already established, considering driving is a privilege, not a right. As I choose to drive instead of using other modes of transportation, I will provide my ID only in such instances where I have violated the law.

HOWEVER!

If I am pulled over without any valid reason, merely because an officer wants to check my ID with no violation on my part, or simply because I seem suspicious, I WILL NOT COMPLY. I will continue to assert my right to decline without facing any repercussions. This applies to my passengers as well; they will not be subjected to ID checks simply based on an officer's assumption.

My understanding of the Fourth Amendment protects EVERYONE against unlawful searches of my person and belongings. Given this, I am skeptical about the legality of this "law." I have come across videos on YouTube showing individuals being confronted by officers in parking lots while engaging in routine activities, such as eating or simply enjoying the sunset. Officers demanded IDs with no apparent reason other than to potentially fish for a ticket. In such scenarios, I stand firm – I will not cooperate, and I expect officers to respect citizens' privacy and refrain from harassing them.

If not clear already:
    • I will not consent to a search of my vehicle.
    • I will not provide my ID without a valid cause.
    • I choose not to answer ANY questions.
    • I will record all interactions for my own protection.
    Have you ever been pulled over by an officer “just to check your license”?

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    I've pulled over alot of people who just want to "fight the system" even if it includes the part that is serving you.

The System does not serve me.

The System is designed to extract maximum revenue from me.

Universal Digital I.D. everywhere at all times helps codify and strengthen that maximization.

Last edited:

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    I'm a souverain citizen! I know my rights!!!

Yesterday Auron MacIntryre wrote a pretty good article about the retarded "Sovereign Citizens" and the equally retarded "Constitutional Conservatives"....

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas

The U.S. Constitution died in 1865.

If you refuse to identify yourself to a Police Officer, they will arrest you, and have your car towed.

I encourage you to experience this a couple of times.

After cutting that second $300 check to the tow company to get your car back, go visit your local District Attorney and let him educate you on the 4th Amendment.

Learning the difference between Theory and Reality is an important part of growing up.

Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The U.S. Constitution died in 1865.

If you refuse to identify yourself to a Police Officer, they will arrest you, and have your car towed.

I encourage you to experience this a couple of times.

After cutting that second $300 check to the tow company to get your car back, go visit your local District Attorney and let him educate you on the 4th Amendment.

Learning the difference between Theory and Reality is an important part of growing up.
    "If you refuse to identify yourself to a Police Officer, they will arrest you, and have your car towed."

Good. Carry an ID.

Top Bottom