Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Their are a hell of a lot of criminals with warrants, murderers, child molesters, drug trafficers, etc., that are apprehended via identification. These haughty, know-it-all "sovereigns" are just another pain in the ass for law enforcement. They waste precious time and tax dollars rambling on about how they don't need to identify themselves. Get a life and concentrate on something positive. Lighten up and use what you consider to be your superior intellect to do something positive. Go bowling or something.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Yesterday Auron MacIntryre wrote a pretty good article about the retarded "Sovereign Citizens" and the equally retarded "Constitutional Conservatives"....

Your post was coming across as offensive to me with the " equally retarded Constitutional conservatives " comment.

Although I don't consider myself a conservative, I find myself closely aligned with them on a lot of issues....and those who really support the Constitution are at the top.

After reading the article and agreeing it is a good one, I've decided your comment wasn't meant in the way it came off. If I'm reading right, you vilify those who blindly spout the constitution, but would never stand to defend the rights laid out in it.

That what you meant?

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I remember several years ago when roadblocks to check license, insurance, sobriety were often made during holiday periods. Often the checkpoints were provided ahead of time in local news.
    This had to have been in another state. I've been a cop for 21 years and they've illegal in Texas for at least that long.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    This had to have been in another state. I've been a cop for 21 years and they've illegal in Texas for at least that long.

Nope. In Texas. Back in the early 1980s, IIRC, a court case finally stated that they were an unlawful search. I'm old and senile and I don't remember the specifics at this point.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    In Virginia, before I moved here it was common to have roadblocks to stop people with expired safety stickers. I notice ALOT of cars around here [northern Harris Cty] have expired stickers.

Since 2016 Texas has been 2-steps, one sticker. The sticker indicates when the registration expires while issuing the registration requires a recent passing vehicle inspection be recorded in the state’s system.

Today, if the sticker is expired, the vehicle is unregistered. That’s gets us on the subject of paper plates; if the vehicle title is being transferred, you generally remove the sticker as it’s no longer registered in your name.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

They were typical in the 80s...and if they spotted you pulling a u-turn to avoid the roadblock there were usually a couple of motorcycle cops available to chase you down.

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    True.

Many people think you must have your Driver's License with you to drive.

Not true. For 40 years I've just told them my Name & Address when pulled over without my D.L.

Some cops would lie and say I needed to have the D.L. on me. I just said "Will Do Boss", and they looked me up on the computer.
    Just because you don’t get a ticket, does not mean it’s against the law (psssst, it’s against the law).

Texas Transportation Code § 521.025 requires a driver to have their license in their possession while driving and display it when asked by a police officer. Failing to have an operator's license on person is a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $200 with enhanced penalties for subsequent convictions.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It's not hard.

Every little bit of resistance helps.

The easier you make it for Globalists to install Communism, the faster it happens.

So, showing your driver's license to law enforcement officer amounts to becoming more like communists? I never before realized that it was the communists who first decided folks needed a driver's license for driving. Thanks for informing me, now I know whom I am resisting if I refuse to show mine.:facepalm:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I always have my drivers license/ID with me everywhere I go, especially driving. Why?? because it's the LAW.

I'm wondering how many laws @John Sam Rayburn breaks on a daily basis? or even a weekly or monthly basis.
    He probably breaks about the same as the rest of us...

I respect actions done with knowledge, more than the same ones with ignorance.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1qwerty
    Top Bottom