• ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    How hard is it to carry your drivers license? What's the point in being difficult?
    I've had my DL number memorized since age 16 and can give to the officer. But the only reason I wouldn't have it with me is because my wallet had been lost or stolen. Good folks working with good cops work things out. Leave the chip on shoulder at home.
    Venture Surplus ad

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I've had my DL number memorized since age 16 and can give to the officer. But the only reason I wouldn't have it with me is because my wallet had been lost or stolen. Good folks working with good cops work things out. Leave the chip on shoulder at home.
    That's you. I am referring to the jerks that purposely don't carry it in order to be an anal jackass and argue law with an officer. That's not a chip. Those are not "good folks". They are idiots.
    '

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    If I'm reading right, you vilify those who blindly spout the constitution, but would never stand to defend the rights laid out in it.

That what you meant?

No. I ridicule retarded "Constitutional Conservatives" who wave the Constitution around like a magic talisman that cures all evils.

The U.S. Constitution was abandoned a long time ago. George Bush was correct when he anecdotally said it's nothing but a piece of paper, and passed the hilariously named "Patriot Act" that destroyed our few remaining Civil Liberties.

John Adams was correct when he said "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

The Constitution didn't prevent Marxism from taking America. If the Constitution was as wonderful and awesome as ConCon say, it would have.

Today it's just a Lawfare weapon used by Marxist Judges to destroy what little remains of Legacy America.

I'm sick of hearing about it from retards who never took a Constitutional Law class in their life where the final exam was a single question; " Marbury vs. Madison, Discuss: " with eight blank pieces of paper attached.

Last edited:

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Have you?

Yup.

But only once, about 15 years ago in Madisonville, Texas when I was a retarded Constitutionalist "exercising my rights so I don't lose them".

Cop said "License please".

I said "I'd rather not".

He smiled. Told me to get out of the car. Slapped cuffs on me. Then radioed for his Supervisor and a tow truck.

For goodness sake, don't believe me. Try it yourself.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    TL;DR
    "Failure to Identify" was an offense a quarter-century ago when I went through the academy, what's changed? You didn't have to give a DL, you just had to identify yourself: "John Q.Public, DOB 1/1/2000."
    What's the issue?

Eli

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The Constitution didn't prevent Marxism from taking America.

Don't look now, but it hasn't. Not yet. Some of us are still resisting instead of throwing our hands up in the air, giving up, and declaring that the marxists have won and we have no civil liberties left...without any fear of reprisal for saying it publicly.

You'll know they've won when a rambling social media post like that one gets you a knock at your door from men who assure you they're there for your safety and you need to come with them.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It wasn't against the Law for the 40 years I was referring to.
    I wonder if these imbecilic ignoramuses can even read.

At end of EVERY law and code is the history of enactment which legislature enacted the law and which have modified it which was the 84th Legislature in 1995. Are you claiming the 40 years you failed to display your DL when lawfully stopped for a violation of the State's traffic code was 1955 - 1995?

If you're going to make a wild claim, dont make it so easy to disprove.
    8d3bb619624edc3a01d775b2c0e95949.jpg
    117a0f88c1a846a2cc3af8f8cd30ab76.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No. I ridicule retarded "Constitutional Conservatives" who wave the Constitution around like a magic talisman that cures all evils.

The U.S. Constitution was abandoned a long time ago. George Bush was correct when he anecdotally said it's nothing but a piece of paper, and passed the hilariously named "Patriot Act" that destroyed our few remaining Civil Liberties.

John Adams was correct when he said "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious People. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

The Constitution didn't prevent Marxism from taking America. If the Constitution was as wonderful and awesome as ConCon say, it would have.

Today it's just a Lawfare weapon used by Marxist Judges to destroy what little remains of Legacy America.

I'm sick of hearing about it from retards who never took a Constitutional Law class in their life where the final exam was a single question; " Marbury vs. Madison, Discuss: " with eight blank pieces of paper attached.
    Sounds like you just want what happens to be favorable to you at the moment...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Yup.

But only once, about 15 years ago in Madisonville, Texas when I was a retarded Constitutionalist "exercising my rights so I don't lose them".

Cop said "License please".

I said "I'd rather not".

He smiled. Told me to get out of the car. Slapped cuffs on me. Then radioed for his Supervisor and a tow truck.

For goodness sake, don't believe me. Try it yourself.
    I'd like to shake that man's hand for calling you on your ignorance.

Last edited:

TXAdj.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2023
    Burleson, TX
    So you are a Traveler...
    73f490f3f868edbcd80b5d3f7cedc403.jpg
    This law is stupid; its redundant. It's already law in the Texas Transportation Code. It doesn't apply if you are a passenger in the vehicle or not driving/walking down the street. Then they enhance it from a Class C for fail to ID to a Class B if you give them false info. More Soviet style "show us your papers, please, comrade" type laws. I think this was due to the 1st Amendment auditors............

TXAdj.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2023
    Burleson, TX
    I've pulled over alot of people who just want to "fight the system" even if it includes the part that is serving you. You are actually contributing to the communist movement by being blind regarding what is actually a threatening target.
    Serving me? You citing me is not "serving" me. Why is it my job to help you investigate me so you charge me with something? Police aren't serving anybody; the Supreme Court has ruled police have no duty to protect you. Kind of a misnomer there.

Top Bottom