• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    Never known a despot to be rational, millenia of evidence to back up that observation.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Henry Kissinger’s “Realpolitik” would argue that Russia’s actions have been entirely rational and in their national interests. That’s why he strongly advised President Clinton against expanding NATO to the east. But when you’re the big dog, who gives a shit. Like it or lump it. We can fund this war to the last Ukrainian with no American casualties.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Kissinger was a globalist shit bird.
    Using him does not help anyone's argument unless you are arguing for globalism.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    I was about to say the exact same thing.

Kissinger's foreign policy fathered American imternational failures from Vietnam to Afghanistan. He was a scumbag.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Why must you constantly make it personal? What exactly do you expect from me?

Abusing animals is creepy and a HUGE red-flag for psychopathy, which again fits the analogy.

lol. Wtf said anything about animal abuse?

I didn’t make anything personal. However, you saying that in that situation, that I’m the equivalent of Russia, and the cat was Ukraine, would mean that you believe Ukraine attacked Russia.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    lol. Wtf said anything about animal abuse?

I didn’t make anything personal. However, you saying that in that situation, that I’m the equivalent of Russia, and the cat was Ukraine, would mean that you believe Ukraine attacked Russia.

Did you forget what was said?

Initial state: You and cat existing

Secondary state: You begin to **** with the cat

Tertiary state: Cat claws you up in defense

Quaternary state: You withdrawal after bleeding.
    cf714427f619bd8a894545342701e2ac.jpg

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Did you forget what was said?

Initial state: You and cat existing

Secondary state: You begin to **** with the cat

Tertiary state: Cat claws you up in defense

Quaternary state: You withdrawal after bleeding.
    cf714427f619bd8a894545342701e2ac.jpg

No harm was done to the cat. It was not said or implied that any harm was done to the cat, or that there was even an attempt to do so. You took a simple statement and spun it into your own story that is in no way factual.

It’s fitting that you tried to spin what I said the way you did though, given the arguments you made supporting the idea that people should be told what to think as opposed to just being provided the raw information. This is why when you come here and try to tell us which of your favorite influencers are credible, nobody cares.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No harm was done to the cat. It was not said or implied that any harm was done to the cat, or that there was even an attempt to do so. You took a simple statement and spun it into your own story that is in no way factual.

It’s fitting that you tried to spin what I said the way you did though, given the arguments you made supporting the idea that people should be told what to think as opposed to just being provided the raw information. This is why when you come here and try to tell us which of your favorite influencers are credible, nobody cares.
    Why must you keep trying to make this about me?

Dakar34

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2024
    Houston
    My rough and dirty calculation indicates it's somewhere in the neighborhood of $1M in US spending per dead Russkie

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It's like I've heard this before...
    <>

This may be some’s ‘’interpretation’’; but for most of us Americans, he doesn’t paper-over truth; nor does he twist the statements of others.

Perhaps you are habituated to the ‘’network news’’ in. which everything has ben revised to align with the deep state’s views?

Most of us approve of ‘’Tucker’’ & find his reports revealing.

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

This may be some’s ‘’interpretation’’; but for most of us Americans, he doesn’t paper-over truth; nor does he twist the statements of others.

Perhaps you are habituated to the ‘’network news’’ in. which everything has ben revised to align with the deep state’s views?

Most of us approve of ‘’Tucker’’ & find his reports revealing.

<>
    Tucker is the Joel Osteen of conservative media.

On some things Tucker is solid, but his anti-Isreal and pro-russia positions make him unreliable and the truth stretching puts me where I have to dig that much more before I trust something he says, even if I agree.

Top Bottom