fake ballots.jpg

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Bec
    I'm very happy that my home state of Virginia finally voted out a Dem. What I don't understand is why was it so close? Why would that many people vote to continue down the path that we've been on?
    Because they are in the Democrat reality distortion field. The MSM and Democrat pols keep them in the dark.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I'm very happy that my home state of Virginia finally voted out a Dem. What I don't understand is why was it so close? Why would that many people vote to continue down the path that we've been on?
    We don't actually know how close it was. What I do know is the media lies out its ass everyday to help democrat scum.

sh801

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2015
    Think about it- before yesterday, Virginia for all intents and purposes, was a blue state; Governor, Lt Governor, Attorney General, and the House all dominated by Democrats. Overnight that all flipped to red. I can't really recall another state election like this, such a huge turnaround in balance of power.
    I lived in Virginia for 40 years, and left recently, primarily because of this type of politics.

Something to understand about the state: Virginia is in reality two states: "Northern Virginia"- Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William, and the eastern half of Loudoun Counties have been taken over by non-Virginians since the seventies. High paying, low responsibility Government jobs pulled in people from Pennsylvania (after the fall of the steel industry) first, then from farther north and from outside the country. One article I read ~2 years ago stated that 80% of the Fairfax County population was foreign born. Now, Stafford, Clarke, and Western Loudoun counties are seeing the same effect.

The rest of Virginia doesn't have the votes/population to counter all the imports in "Northern Virginia."

I was quite surprised at this election's results.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angee
    Top Bottom