Lynx Defense

Who Here Can't Operate A Standard Shift Vehicle?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hey man, I was just trying to offer some help.

I went ahead and edited you post for punctuation. makes it much easier to read, even more so than using cap lock.

No charge this time.
    I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO USE THE CAP LOCK!NPO ONE FORCES YOUTOREAD MY POSTS! AND I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU FOR HELP!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I DON'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION TO USE THE CAP LOCK! NO ONE FORCES YOU TO READ MY POSTS! AND I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU FOR HELP!

THAT’S FINE. I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY BEING COURTEOUS IS SO OFFENSIVE TO YOU. I DO READ YOUR POSTS BECAUSE I VALUE THE OPINIONS POSTED HERE AND YOU OFTEN HAVE GOOD AND INSIGHTFUL COMMENTS.

IN MY EFFORTS TO BE A BETTER PERSON I TRY TO HELP PEOPLE WITHOUT BEING ASKED. OFTEN TIMES WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN NEED THEY ARE TOO PROUD TO ASK. BUT EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE HELP FROM TIME TO TIME.

I WENT AHEAD AND PUT THIS IN ALL CAPS AS A COURTESY TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO READ. ALSO PATCHED UP SOME SPELLING ERRORS IN THE ABOVE QUOTE, BUT YOUR PUNCTUATION IS LOOKING MUCH BETTER. VERY NICE.

tedwitt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Magnolia, Texas
    THAT’S FINE. I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY BEING COURTEOUS IS SO OFFENSIVE TO YOU. I DO READ YOUR POSTS BECAUSE I VALUE THE OPINIONS POSTED HERE AND YOU OFTEN HAVE GOOD AND INSIGHTFUL COMMENTS.

IN MY EFFORTS TO BE A BETTER PERSON I TRY TO HELP PEOPLE WITHOUT BEING ASKED. OFTEN TIMES WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN NEED THEY ARE TOO PROUD TO ASK. BUT EVERYONE NEEDS A LITTLE HELP FROM TIME TO TIME.

I WENT AHEAD AND PUT THIS IN ALL CAPS AS A COURTESY TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU TO READ. ALSO PATCHED UP SOME SPELLING ERRORS IN THE ABOVE QUOTE, BUT YOUR PUNCTUATION IS LOOKING MUCH BETTER. VERY NICE.
    YOU CAN FIX MY MISTAKES ANY TIME, I'M JUST AN OLD BACKWOODS COUNTRYBOY.

DVC10mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    3rd rock from the sun, H town
    Here is a sign of our times, found this on line.

Attachments

• No_stick_shift_valet.jpg
      No_stick_shift_valet.jpg
      49.2 KB · Views: 14

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    ^^ True dat. The reasons I wanted a stick car were that they're more fun to drive and I don't have to spend time in traffic. For most people, they are impractical.

If I had more than a 20 minute commute in traffic, there's no way I'd want a manual. When the wifey-mate and I go gallivanting to Austin or San Antonio, we usually take the MX-5. Dislike driving it in traffic. It's a throwback - autos shift better and faster - dual clutch autos - pfft. Manual guys are left in the dust.

Meh - get off my lawn - I like 1911's too.

I used to drive my Miata 66 miles a day round trip to get to work and back, and 90% of that commute was in heavy traffic.

Never had a complaint. I’d rather drive a stick in traffic than an auto, it’s keeps you more involved and therefore it’s less mind numbing than going through heavy stop and go traffic in an automatic in my opinion lol

Top Bottom