Gun Zone Deals

Who Here Can't Operate A Standard Shift Vehicle?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If you take a pocketknife or some other small flat object and put it under the edge of you caps key and pry up it will pop off so you can blow some air through it and wipe off anything that’s been spilled. Then it will pop right back in to place.

Should solve the issue with you caps being stuck on.
    I HAVE THE CAPSLOCK ONSO CAN READ WHAT I TYPE IF IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH JUST SCROLL PAST MY POSTS OR BETTER YETJUST PUT ME ON IGNORE!
    Military Camp

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I HAVE THE CAPSLOCK ONSO CAN READ WHAT I TYPE. IF IT BOTHERS YOU SO MUCH JUST SCROLL PAST MY POSTS, OR BETTER YETJUST PUT ME ON IGNORE!

Hey man, I was just trying to offer some help.

I went ahead and edited you post for punctuation. makes it much easier to read, even more so than using cap lock.

No charge this time.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    yes- you can hit: Ctrl + to make larger, hold that [CTRL] key and the "+" sign

OR MAYBE I'LL JUST STOP POSTING ANYTHING ON THE FORUM SO IDON'T OFFEND THE SNOWFLAKESTHAT GET THEIR PNTY'S IN A KNOT BECUASE I USE CAPS KEY!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    OR MAYBE I'LL JUST STOP POSTING ANYTHING ON THE FORUM SO I DON'T OFFEND THE SNOWFLAKES THAT GET THEIR PaNTY'S IN A KNOT BECUASE I USE CAPS KEY!
    Didn’t mean to offend you. Pretty sure those commenting are just trying to help you since you mentioned having trouble reading.

But getting emotional won’t help anybody.

Went ahead and corrected some spelling errors and a couple of missed spaces in the quote above. Hope you don’t mind. Just helps the next person who tries to read it. I don’t mind doing it for you, but I will have to start billing you if this keeps happening.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    OR MAYBE I'LL JUST STOP POSTING ANYTHING ON THE FORUM SO IDON'T OFFEND THE SNOWFLAKESTHAT GET THEIR PNTY'S IN A KNOT BECUASE I USE CAPS KEY!
    One other idea: On odd days use the caps lock. Even days go without and do all lower case. That way we know it is you posting and not an imposter.
    (PS - just a coinkydink that all caps was odd....I promise)

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    You shirley can't be referring to me as I wear no underwear.

Re-read what I posted- did it sound like a jab, at all? I catch enough shit in real life to start stuff here.

Hell, PM me your address and i'll send you a bigger monitor. My son suffered 12 strokes, so I know a few coping mechanisms.

Try and have a good day, Axxe.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You shirley can't be referring to me as I wear no underwear.

Re-read what I posted- did it sound like a jab, at all? I catch enough shit in real life to start stuff here.

Hell, PM me your address and i'll send you a bigger monitor. My son suffered 12 strokes, so I know a few coping mechanisms.

Try and have a good day, Axxe.
    JUST GET TIRED OF A FEW DOUCHEBAGSWHINING ABOUT
    THANKS FOR THE OFFER BUTTHERE ISN'T ANY WAY I CAN SEE TO HOOK UP A LARGER MONITOR MYUSE OF THE CAPS KEY

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    JUST GET TIRED OF A FEW DOUCHEBAGSWHINING ABOUT
    THANKS FOR THE OFFER BUTTHERE ISN'T ANY WAY I CAN SEE TO HOOK UP A LARGER MONITOR MYUSE OF THE CAPS KEY
    Hey Axxe,

You keep posting!

Would rather hear from you, than not...

Am waiting (anxiously at that) for you to start spinning Saturday Evening Platters, again!

You play the MEANEST JAMS!

My regards to the Mrs.

Later, Mark

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

There should be a port on the side for an external monitor. They've forced me to work from home on a laptop...but when I work, it sits there closed and I'm running dual full-sized monitors off of it. And a full size keyboard and mouse. Among the USB ports on its side there should be an HDMI port for a monitor. It's wider and skinnier than USB, and has a couple of corners chopped off at 45° angles. If it's really recent, it might even support a monitor through the USB ports.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    There should be a port on the side for an external monitor. They've forced me to work from home on a laptop...but when I work, it sits there closed and I'm running dual full-sized monitors off of it. And a full size keyboard and mouse. Among the USB ports on its side there should be an HDMI port for a monitor. It's wider and skinnier than USB, and has a couple of corners chopped off at 45° angles. If it's really recent, it might even support a monitor through the USB ports.
    MY OTHER LAPTOP HAD AHDMIPORT THIS ONE DOESN'TIT HAS TWO USB PORTS THAT I USE FOR THE WIRELESS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    It's just hard for me to fathom some body can't drive a standard transmission, especially a tiny one like in cars and pickups.
    For some, it's like patting your head and rubbing your belly... at the same time.

Chewing gum...and walking.

It's a skill, just takes practice and a clutch or 2.

Top Bottom