• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Things are really starting to settle with my schedule and should be able to make it.

I’ll bring either chili or burgers for the grill. I’ve shot TSSR a few times before, so might even be willing to run the grill if there’s good conversation to be had.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Can she make a few extra, or I have Jess make some too? They always go fast and I hear people disappointed about it. While I'm being picky, can someone do some non-spicy eggs? Spicy food doesn't agree with me.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Define non spicy. I have some pretty narrow windows of what I can eat, but I can cook anything, so, what is it that bothers you about spicy? I can probably hook you up.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    toddnjoyce,
    This will be my first time attending and not really planning on shooting that much so, I’ll be happy to keep ya company. I’ll still be doing the ‘bachelor thang’ at that time. My wife is visiting to help her mom (her dad passed away last year) and her mom doesn’t live close. So I’m mainly going to just meet some of the characters here!

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Anyone interested in trying chicken foot soup? I'll make some and bring bowls and spoons if there are a few adventurous sorts here. It's a bit of work to make tho, so I wanna know I won't be wasting my time . I make it on a loosley based Southwestern chicken tortilla soup base, except feet instead of meat. It's good and I recommend it .

Otherwise, ATM, I am thinking deviled eggs , just trying to figure out how to pack up enough. But, I will be bringing SOMETHING besides the eggs, (if I bring them..., they may already be covered .)

BTW: Any requests for anything can probably be fufilled, anyone that's eaten anything I cook says I ought to open a restaurant, and I would be happy to make smaller portions to cater to individual requests .

Last edited:
    Top Bottom