• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Saw an interesting post on another forum, Trump wins and the Dems keep the House and win the Senate.....impeachment.
    That doesn't make a lot of sense. If enough folks vote Republican to elect Trump, and virtually everyone doing party line voting, I have trouble believing there will be enough seats lost to lose the Senate. Sure, it's possible but, I don't think, it's probable.
    Guns International

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    That doesn't make a lot of sense. If enough folks vote Republican to elect Trump, and virtually everyone doing party line voting, I have trouble believing there will be enough seats lost to lose the Senate. Sure, it's possible but, I don't think, it's probable.
    Possible if the Electoral College is really close and not a blow out. This is why we need a wave.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Saw an interesting post on another forum, Trump wins and the Dems keep the House and win the Senate.....impeachment.

It's a lot worse than that. Remember, Congress is where the real power is. Impeach the President -- sure, but why stop there? Pence becomes President, so impeach him, too, then it's...bad.

They can impeach every single "conservative" Justice off the Court. Supreme Court, and Circuit Courts, too. No need to stack anything, you'll have to swear your oath to Critical Race Theory instead of the Constitution.

Now that they have the Executive and Judicial branches under control, they can pass unconstitutional legislation with no fear of veto or nullification.

Like every tyranny, first thing they'll come for are our guns. Also, since it's the first thing, there's less of a chance of Civil War breaking out -- people will be in shock. So be prepared for confiscation, and I mean get ready like yesterday. But once the guns are mostly gone, then it's easy to impose any tyranny they want on you forever, and there's no resistance of any scale that can stop them. This is why people make 3D printed guns available publicly.

Get ready for them to steal wealth from whites for slavery reparations, open the borders and pay reparations to illegal aliens, make police forces illegal, ban history books which don't teach the 1619 Project, all kinds of fun.

Let's just say I'm hoping for Trump to win and for the American people not to be so stupid as to put power in the hands of the radical left.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    It's a lot worse than that. Remember, Congress is where the real power is. Impeach the President -- sure, but why stop there? Pence becomes President, so impeach him, too, then it's...bad.

They can impeach every single "conservative" Justice off the Court. Supreme Court, and Circuit Courts, too. No need to stack anything, you'll have to swear your oath to Critical Race Theory instead of the Constitution.

Now that they have the Executive and Judicial branches under control, they can pass unconstitutional legislation with no fear of veto or nullification.

Like every tyranny, first thing they'll come for are our guns. Also, since it's the first thing, there's less of a chance of Civil War breaking out -- people will be in shock. So be prepared for confiscation, and I mean get ready like yesterday. But once the guns are mostly gone, then it's easy to impose any tyranny they want on you forever, and there's no resistance of any scale that can stop them. This is why people make 3D printed guns available publicly.

Get ready for them to steal wealth from whites for slavery reparations, open the borders and pay reparations to illegal aliens, make police forces illegal, ban history books which don't teach the 1619 Project, all kinds of fun.

Let's just say I'm hoping for Trump to win and for the American people not to be so stupid as to put power in the hands of the radical left.
    What an absolutely horrible picture you just painted. Simply reinforces my belief that there truly is a fate worse than death. I'm pretty sure I won't succumb to the tyranny. But until faced, absolutely, with that choice I reckon I won't know for sure.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Walmart has pulled all ammo and guns off the shelves in anticipation for post election rioting. Washington DC is already boarding up historical and govt buildings in anticipation.

Conservatives don't riot when they don't get their way. Most of the destruction and violent protesting has been done by liberals (if I'm wrong, feel free to show me).

So with all that in mind, are they anticipating Trump to win despite the media telling us otherwise?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You wonder how pissed off Bernie must be that the corruption stuff on Biden didntcome out back in January? Or how pissed his people are that he got phucked again?

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    So with all that in mind, are they anticipating Trump to win despite the media telling us otherwise?

Well, at the risk of jinxing everything, there have been analyses of the work of top election predictors like 538 which raise serious questions about their methodologies and therefore their predictions. So it's not all doom-and-gloom.

Prepare for the worst, and pray for the best

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Well, at the risk of jinxing everything, there have been analyses of the work of top election predictors like 538 which raise serious questions about their methodologies and therefore their predictions. So it's not all doom-and-gloom.

Prepare for the worst, and pray for the best
    Trafalgar

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Never in a million years did I believe I'd be living in times like these. The USA is pretty much at war with itself. America will never be the same after Tuesday.

Fuckin commie bastards.

My dad and I were discussing this earlier today. I was telling him about my fantasy of Trump being re-elected and on Wednesday morning going on TV and announcing an open season, with no bag limits on ANTIFA and the BLM, and he just about fell over laughing so hard!

He said that would put a rather quick end to all the rioting, looting and protesting!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    OIP (1).jpg

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Never in a million years did I believe I'd be living in times like these. The USA is pretty much at war with itself. America will never be the same after Tuesday.

Fuckin commie bastards.
    I'm hoping it won't be the same as the last seven months, but I understand what you're saying. I'm also hoping Trump wins, I'm excited to see what happens when he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Man I can't wait till tomorrow all the stations are saying biden is ahead by 7 points in PA. They are almost declaring him the next president. I can't imagine that there are that many stupid people in the country to elect them. If they do fake news can claim a victory because they never covered anything but hate Trump for four years. Never once told the truth. I will be up late watching the returns and hoping Trump will Trump biden into oblivion.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    All Ya'll need to get this impeachment shit straight. The house is like a grand jury but the Senate is the courtroom and they voted Not Guilty. He wasn't impeached. Kinda like saying a guy indicted for murder is a murderer even though he was found not guilty. Don't work that way.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    All Ya'll need to get this impeachment shit straight. The house is like a grand jury but the Senate is the courtroom and they voted Not Guilty. He wasn't impeached. Kinda like saying a guy indicted for murder is a murderer even though he was found not guilty. Don't work that way.
    ^^^this^^^

Top Bottom