APOD Firearms

$300 NRA Life Membership Deal in effect until March.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marblecrusher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    North Texas
    Alright just got off the phone literally took 7minutes start to finish. Thanks Acera for posting the information for all of us to use and thank Glockster for letting us use your member number for this great deal.

-Jordan-

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Others are posting that the NRA has confirmed that today this promotion will end.

Glockster, looks like we done some good here.
    happydance.gif

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Others are posting that the NRA has confirmed that today this promotion will end.

Glockster, looks like we done some good here.
    You're the Captain, I'm just rowing.

I am curious how many joined, not just from TGT but nationally too.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Thank you to Marblecrusher for making back to back posts so your sig line can annoy me in stereo.

I swear, when you added the bug I tried to wipe the sumbeach off my screen.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    How sick is my mind, that I'm on the way to the Doctors office to get my test results back, and I'm on the phone with NRA becoming a lifetime member, thinking, damn I hope the Doc don't say sumtin like, we're sorry but you only have 2 months to live! Doh! That would have been a short Life Membership! LMAO... it was all good at the Doc BTW...

Yes guys, thanks again for posting this up, and allowing us to use your numbers...

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    For future reference, Rum Runner contacted me the other day after he used my NRA# to sign up. The screener asked RR if Curtis ~ was the sponsor and proceeded to give RR all my contact information during the confirmation process. I'm more than happy to help a fellow gun enthusiast but, since I've only met a few of you, that didn't settle to well with me. Maybe next membership drive some planning should take place with the NRA concerning the matter. Needless to say, I will use more discretion in the future.

Thank you for the contact Rum Runner.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    For future reference, Rum Runner contacted me the other day after he used my NRA# to sign up. The screener asked RR if Curtis ~ was the sponsor and proceeded to give RR all my contact information during the confirmation process. I'm more than happy to help a fellow gun enthusiast but, since I've only met a few of you, that didn't settle to well with me. Maybe next membership drive some planning should take place with the NRA concerning the matter. Needless to say, I will use more discretion in the future.

Thank you for the contact Rum Runner.

They didn't ask me, or give me any info regarding he sponsor, which in this case was you... I was afraid they were going to ask me if I knew you, but nothing...

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I have to wonder if the screener RR dealt with was new. In todays society, one should know better than to freely give out that type info.

Thanks Randman

Marblecrusher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    North Texas
    Strange sounds like all the screeners are asking different things like they didnt know how to go about it, all they said was your first and last name but no address or additional information.

-Jordan-

zeusdaddy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Ellis County
    Seems like it. The lady I spoke to just asked for the life member's number, and when I provided it, she said "Curtis?". I said "yes ma'am". She then took my credit card info and said my life member packet would arrive in 3-4 weeks.

Top Bottom