Guns International

$300 NRA Life Membership Deal in effect until March.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    FYI....I passed this thread on to our Regional NRA rep. Apparently, the membership number goes to a contracting phone service. She doesn't deal directly w/membership issues, but is going to pass it along.

She is curious as to just what info was shared - feel free to PM me w/the info, and I'll pass it along.
    Military Camp

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    She is curious as to just what info was shared - feel free to PM me w/the info, and I'll pass it along.

Since it was me, I'll tell it exactly.

1) The guy was very confused. Asking for a Life Membership using another members's number was about like asking him to calculate the square root of Pi.
    2) He asked for the member number, looked it up and said, do your friend is Curtis XXXXX? Yes. He lives at XXXX, XXXX, TX? Yes. His Phone number is XXX...I cut him off and just said yes.
    3) From there it sounded like he had to replace Curtis's info with mine, so he'd ask, "Ok so were are replacing XXX, Whats your address?"
    4) Nothing that I would consider "sensitive" like SSN, Credit card info, DOB etc. was given out, but I still thought he should know.
    So yeah, if I had cared, I would know his address and Ph#.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    For future reference, Rum Runner contacted me the other day after he used my NRA# to sign up. The screener asked RR if Curtis ~ was the sponsor and proceeded to give RR all my contact information during the confirmation process.
    When I called, the only thing they asked was if Curtis so-and-so was my sponsor. They didn't give me any other info. I already knew your first name, and I've forgotten what they said your last name was

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I got a flyer in the mail today, it says that it's a gift from (removed to protect the innocent from the rest of us). It says it's a gift membership... ?? I paid $300 for a life membership, not sure why they would send this out... Is this normal?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Keep in mind that you joined under a "friends/family" membership drive - so in THEIR books, you were "gifted" the membership by him. That's why it's worded that way....

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Oh, I see what your saying.. Lol... It didn't say Life Member, so I wanted to make sure they get it right.. I don't care if they call it a gift, makes no never mind to me..

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Randman, if your card does not say "Life Member", you did not get the "Life Member" patch, or the "Life Member" window stickers, etc. in your packet you may have a problem. Best to get in touch with them directly. Mine did not have any form of gift membership attached to it.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Randman, if your card does not say "Life Member", you did not get the "Life Member" patch, or the "Life Member" window stickers, etc. in your packet you may have a problem. Best to get in touch with them directly. Mine did not have any form of gift membership attached to it.

I have not received the packet yet, this was just a paper folded in half and stapled... Also, the persons name and member number was on the outside...

GTRich94

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    u
    I have not received the packet yet, this was just a paper folded in half and stapled... Also, the persons name and member number was on the outside...

I got that same lettar a week or two before I received my envelope with all the rest of the stuff. Once I got that, I went to the member area on their website and saw that my membership status was changed to life.

Marblecrusher

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    North Texas
    Well it finally all came in the other day, its official!
    lifemember.jpg

-Jordan-

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Good to see things are coming together and glad y'all joined :patriot:

If there's anything I can do, shoot me a note and I'll do what I can. I'm sure TexasRedneck would be happy to help too.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Saw posted on another website that this deal is still active. One guy signed up yesterday and got in the same program.

So here is your chance all of you who could not get it together in time...........................

fishon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Well Texasguntalk here is your newest member
    Yes I am from California but hope to be going to school at TCU in a couple of semesters

I saw this thread when searching for this promo on google and decided it would be a good idea to support the cause
    Here is a thread I have going currently on a California gun owners website called Calguns
    NRA membership - Calguns.net

I would love to receive a PM with all of the information needed to sign up and what is involved with that
    Thank you for your help
    Joseph Kearns

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Welcome

If you're already a gun nut and running you're own thread on the membership drive, aren't others at Calguns willing to share their NRA member numbers?

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    i received a letter from the NRA in the mail today. they wanted me to join. $25 for a year sounds good, but im too broke even for that. thing are crazy around my house right now.

fishon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Welcome

If you're already a gun nut and running you're own thread on the membership drive, aren't others at Calguns willing to share their NRA member numbers?
    No one has stepped forward as of yet on Calguns

Correct me if Im wrong
    I need a NRA Lifer's membership number to be eligible for this correct?
    I am not currently an NRA member nor have I been in the past but I would like to change that

Top Bottom