• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Seems like yesterday when that absolute debacle began and ended in tragedy. It was unnecessary and completely preventable, but egoism, brashness, recklessness and absolute and unabated stupidity ensured it went forward.

Here's the best documentary you'll ever watch about it. It's long and there's maybe be a few shorter versions, but it's worth it.

Last edited:

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    The central state was not satisfied with murdering Randy Weaver's wife and child just a few months before. It needed more.

Central state can gth.

I always keep a brisket on hand. When that piece of **** Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi finally deprives Earth of his company and departs for Hell, a brisket goes on the smoker, a keg shows up for a celebration with some friends.

Last edited:

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I was living in Waco when it all happened. Hearing events from the local LEOs was a lot different than what the news and Feds reported. That's when my distrust of both institutions started....

Same here as far as when my true distrust really began. I guess it started with Ruby Ridge, but that wasn't covered near to the extent of Waco and the facts of RR really came to light after for me.

I have some really good friends in LE who were all for the raid and I remember going round and round with a couple of them over the campfire at the deer lease on more than one occasion. Ironically, they've now come around to my side and how it was such a travesty.

Being local, I'm sure you had quite a bit of inside scoop that most of us didn't get until far later.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Same here as far as when my true distrust really began. I guess it started with Ruby Ridge, but that wasn't covered near to the extent of Waco and the facts of RR really came to light after for me.

I have some really good friends in LE who were all for the raid and I remember going round and round with a couple of them over the campfire at the deer lease on more than one occasion. Ironically, they've now come around to my side and how it was such a travesty.

Being local, I'm sure you had quite a bit of inside scoop that most of us didn't get until far later.

There's a reason the Texas Rangers shut the Feds out of the Republic of Texas standoff a few years later....

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    For your reading pleasure.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    The Branch Davidian standoff was April 19, my birthday, I was hauling a load to Holly Farms in Gonzalis, Texas listening to it on the radio.
    Exactly. But the initial raid on the compound that started the whole thing and which could and should have been completely avoided and where the ATF got their asses handed to them by a bunch of cult members due to their own arrogance and stupidity was Feb. 28 of 1993.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    For your reading pleasure.

Interesting. You should have also asked him what he thought about Weaver's 14-year-old son, Sammy Weaver, being shot in cold blood along with the dog.

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Memory of the past is important to recognizing the bullshit peddled today.
    Realize history is important. Good bad or just plain history...still really shitty though ,I remember all of it I guess things just got so bad I forgot. All of my adult life I considered Jimmy Carter as the all time worst president impurpetuty.
    Not anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom