• ...and so much more!
  • TxRiverman

Lord Master and Commander
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2023
    Central Texas
    I’m not really going to upset over the killing of a sexual predator, suspected child molester and overall bag of shit that Koresh was.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I laugh everytime I see the video of the ATF getting f'd up. Cold hearted? Maybe but, they got what they deserved.
    Not sure I laugh really because it was so senseless and do feel for even the feds who died and their families. But I realize it was their own arrogance that caused it, period, and it could have so easily been avoided and they could have accomplished their mission easily with no lives lost, including their own, had it not been for their own arrogance and want to flex their proverbial muscles.

But there is a part of me that thinks about the kid that gets picked on incessantly by the local bully until one day he's had enough and ends up fighting back and beats the ever-loving shit out of the bully while the kids all cheer him on. That was this situation to a tee.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I’m not really going to upset over the killing of a sexual predator, suspected child molester and overall bag of shit that Koresh was.
    I agree....Koresh was a shitbag and likely a child molester, among other things.

But what about the other 79 folks in there, including 20 kids? And what about the ATF agents who lost their lives and their families?

Who Koresh was, what he did, or what he was about has no bearing on this and is completely immaterial. You have to understand the entire scenario and situation.

TxRiverman

Lord Master and Commander
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2023
    Central Texas
    I agree....Koresh was a shitbag and likely a child molester, among other things.

But what about the other 79 folks in there, including 20 kids? And what about the ATF agents who lost their lives and their families?

Who Koresh was, what he did, or what he was about has no bearing on this and is completely immaterial. You have to understand the entire scenario and situation.
    If the other 79 folks in there were dumb enough to believe and follow Koresh, then let’s call what happened in a Waco a gene cleansing, cause the world don’t need idiotic sheep like that procreating and spreading their stupidity gene to future generations.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    If the other 79 folks in there were dumb enough to believe and follow Koresh, then let’s call what happened in a Waco a gene cleansing, cause the world don’t need idiotic sheep like that procreating and spreading their stupidity gene to future generations.
    I won't use the word "you" in my response because that puts my post in a personal way and not allowed here in expressing certain negative opinions. But I will say that the idea expressed in the post above itself is not a very nice one, is asinine and just plain stinks.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Wow....79 others, 20 kids and a slew of agents all dead that could have been so easily avoided. Yet you're cool with it and call it a gene cleansing.

You should watch the documentary and see how easily it could have and should have gone down peacefully. Easy, peasy without the feds flexing their shit. Assuming Koresh was the target and not the children of course.

Happy to expound on exactly how if that interests you. But I doubt it does.

Unreal.

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Realize history is important. Good bad or just plain history...still really shitty though ,I remember all of it I guess things just got so bad I forgot. All of my adult life I considered Jimmy Carter as the all time worst president impurpetuty.
    Not anymore.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Hell lincoln was worse than the whole lot of these bastards.

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Not sure I laugh really because it was so senseless and do feel for even the feds who died and their families. But I realize it was their own arrogance that caused it, period, and it could have so easily been avoided and they could have accomplished their mission easily with no lives lost, including their own, had it not been for their own arrogance and want to flex their proverbial muscles.

But there is a part of me that thinks about the kid that gets picked on incessantly by the local bully until one day he's had enough and ends up fighting back and beats the ever-loving shit out of the bully while the kids all cheer him on. That was this situation to a tee.
    Yes, absolutely! That's also a great analogy.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    What about Janet Reno ?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    This, and Cherry Ridge was a stage show for Janet Reno, so she could justify a larger budget for the following year, and the ATF clowns had a chance to play cowboys, and indians, but with real guns.
    They killed close to 90 people for Fuking MONEY!
    Lon, and his partner were at both kill events.
    Both are a couple of psychos!

GHdvHCkWoAAH1Ao

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    We have learned nothing. The low-information voters and corrupt media have been complicit in making things actually worse since that time.

We now have J6 gulags, for example.

We have a fully weaponized DOJ and corrupt uni-party Congress. What a mess. What an abyss into which we have fallen.

I am so angry… and so sad that my 16 grandchildren’s futures have been destroyed by the American Communists (formerly demoncrats) and their complicit, spineless republipubes.

seething rage (as Rush Limbaugh once put it)... That is what I have for anyone and everyone who ever voted for or supported the people and activities that have destroyed our country.

we are under attack from our own government

OK- rant over… maybe my post belongs in politics vs this news thread… but it’s all related

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    ATF was worried about being dissolved. They wanted to make a big media splash to justify their existence. Well that did make a big media splash.

If they really wanted Vernon Howell (and he deserved to be arrested on a number of charges), all they had to do was let the sheriff pick him during Howell's weekly visit to town (he went alone).

Disgraceful.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Me and my wife watched it unfold laying in bed that Sunday morning. I usually watched TV early on Sunday. And there was Channel 10’s John McLemore in his little Bronco II reporting live at the compound.

It was later revealed the BDs knew they coming. A Davidian saw them at the muster site and sped to the compound. Watching that unfold was like watching shooting fish in a barrel. Agents dropping like flies.

Instead of a show of force the ATF begged for a cease fire. Never forget agents bleeding on the hood of that little Bronco. What a disaster.

Growing up around law enforcement I never would have imagined the Feds would burn women and children alive. That’s the day I lost respect.

DK was a piece of crap. He needed to go. But the intended spectacle made him into a hero for some. And I hate that. Over the years I came into contact with a few of the BDs. Generally hard working blue collar folks. How anyone could allow their daughters to be molested by DK is absurd.

Top Bottom