• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    I spent 17 years as a police officer with former friends in DEA, ATF, and the US Attorney's office, a couple who were at this fiasco. i just typed a lengthy response about this shit show and after reading what I was posting, I deleted it. I can't say what I would like to say. All these years later I am still so sad for the innocent victims at Mt. Carmel.
    Hurley's Gold

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I spent 17 years as a police officer with former friends in DEA, ATF, and the US Attorney's office, a couple who were at this fiasco. i just typed a lengthy response about this shit show and after reading what I was posting, I deleted it. I can't say what I would like to say. All these years later I am still so sad for the innocent victims at Mt. Carmel.
    No pressure, but just curious, why not say it? Love to hear your perspective as a former LEO.

I'm sure I got on a few "lists" just by starting this thread, not that I GAF and not that I wasn't on them already for other things that are anything but a threat to anyone and only defend others against threats.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    McVey was out there peddling tshirts and flags in Waco during the siege. I seem to recall some documentary on OKC had video of him in Waco.

Last edited:

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I watched the documentary that came out several years after. Never has a government institution used the tactics they did against its own citizens. I in no way support DK but they killed all animals on site day one. After the failed entry, they later ran over the freshly buried followers. They actually had a repair report stating the treaded vehicle was damaged by a human skull in the tracks. They used loud noises like horses neighing and rabbits screaming at high volume at night. The sheriff said they were sending observation choppers that would be unarmed, but they fired on the compound.

DK was writing a piece he called the seventh seal and told the ATF they would peacefully surrender after. It didn't stop them from going in again, penetrating the tower where the women and children were to pump in the CS gas. When the fire broke out they were shooting the people running out of the gymnasium building. There's thermal footage to prove it.

At the start the ATF had entire boxes of VHS tape to document everything. It was intended to be a ra ra ra atf is great puff piece. At the trial, not a single survivor was charged with anything. The tapes were mostly destroyed or never published since it was a complete flop. The survivors had stated that the ATF fired first through the front door. It wasn't burned but was never found. A good friend of mines Dad was one of the head honchos at the ATF bureau in San Antonio. Naturally his dad was salty that he had lost close friends there.

The media was intentionally distanced not for safety but secrecy. It was alleged that Timothy Mcvay had attempted to sneak into the compound but couldn't gain access. Overall it was a complete shit show and speaks volumes about what our government will do to suppress it's citizens. One of the greatest travesties of American freedom I've ever seen in my life. Even though he was clearly a wack job, it goes to show you, if Jesus ever returns to earth, uncle Sam will put a bullet in him in no time flat.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Exactly, as seen in the media footage, in addition to quite a few others.

I remember at the time thinking, what in the holy hell is the media doing there filming this for the 6:00 o'clock news and how did they know to be there?

The answer later came out that the ATF told them to be.
    Yep. The ATF got the media attention they were craving. Just not quite the flavor they had wanted.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Maybe some day the surviving criminals from that disaster will find justice served upon them and shit stains like Horiuchi and Chipman will be swinging with the wind and feeding the vultures. Its a nice thought but not one that'll probably ever come true. The FBI and ATF were far worse than anything the Davidians had going. Both agencies should be disbanded and their members ever barred from working in government again.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Maybe some day the surviving criminals from that disaster will find justice served upon them and shit stains like Horiuchi and Chipman will be swinging with the wind and feeding the vultures. Its a nice thought but not one that'll probably ever come true. The FBI and ATF were far worse than anything the Davidians had going. Both agencies should be disbanded and their members ever barred from working in government again.
    HORIORCHI WAS STRAIGHT UP A KILLERSTATE OF IDAHO WANTED PROSECUTE HIM FOR MUDER BUT JANET RENO STEPPED IN AN GOT THAT TO GO AWAY!

Top Bottom