71% say palin unqualified

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Oct 29, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. navyguy

navyguy TGT Addict

Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I'll agree with that, but I think if she was the current POTUS, we'd be in a much better place, and I think she is immanently more qualified than BO, or the two next in line. Biden and Pelosi. I would rest easy if she was VP, even knowing that if something happened to the pres (who ever that might be) croaked, we wouldn't immediately go down the tubes. I can't say that with the current options.

3. hoytinak

hoytinak Active Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    She's more qualified than what we've got now...somehow he got voted in. :gotme: I've come to realize that after this last election that most Americans really have no clue.

4. blacksheep

blacksheep Member

Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    bullshizzle, another slanted poll from the left leaning commies.:crazy-1:

5. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    I'm concerned we have so much fraud in the voting process not sure where we are heading. I think a picture ID should be a required to vote.

6. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple

Seriously man, how are you gonna vote ten different times if you gotta have an ID?

Besides, think of all those dead people that can vote now. You'd be taking that away from them.

7. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    The current state of affairs are FUBAR and sadly on both side of the isle.
    What really sucks, when you get right down to it; we vote for the person we trust the most but at the same time judge that person by the company he keeps and sadly layers and politicians are the two groups of people history has taught us not to trust!!!!

8. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    Yeah, your right plus it would put Acorn out of work,shut down liquor sales
    for the bus load of voters hitting 10 precincts.;)

9. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

I'm no commie.

Seriously though, I wish Palin had more experience and was more aware of where the country was headed last year. She may now, but when I saw her on CBS and ABC, I was shocked by her lack preparation and knowledge.

If she can step up her game, more power to her.

10. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    I agree she could should have been better prepared, however I've found in my life people who speak well or appear to be perfect tend not to get the job done case in point our current president. Give me honesty over bull anytime.