• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I've ordered from botach a couple times before. Small purchases, tho. I don't recall any troubles. Maybe I was just lucky, or maybe those folks are just cranky?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I do try to keep in mind that most people will only leave a review if they have a bad experience, but it still bothers me if I see multiple bad reviews for the same reasons.

In this case, it seems to be that stocks are not kept up to date and it is a hassle to cancel the order when you eventually figure out the problem.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I've ordered from botach a couple times before. Small purchases, tho. I don't recall any troubles. Maybe I was just lucky, or maybe those folks are just cranky?
    yeah I usually take the reviews with a grain of salt, these are just consistent enough to get my nuts in a bunch. I hate this crap!!!!:banghead:

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I do try to keep in mind that most people will only leave a review if they have a bad experience, but it still bothers me if I see multiple bad reviews for the same reasons.

In this case, it seems to be that stocks are not kept up to date and it is a hassle to cancel the order when you eventually figure out the problem.
    this is what's got me on the fence......

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm really surprised at how much the prices seem to have gone up on these. Found one on gunbroker for $650 which is what ours cost, but after $30 shipping and transfer fee your gonna be back around $700+.

Guess I made a good investment. Might sell ours when they hit $1200.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    serious question........anyone ever dealt with botach???? seems that I remember a thread, where someone(s) had bad dealings with them???

Hell, I;m sorry man, I just saw the ad on slickguns and didn't realize it was from botach.

They screwed me on some clothing, heck over on AR15 there was a whole thread dedicated to people who have been "botached"

To me they are in the same category as CTD

Last edited:

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    serious question........anyone ever dealt with botach???? seems that I remember a thread, where someone(s) had bad dealings with them???

If you call them and make sure an item you are about to buy is in stock and ready to ship they are ok. But God help you if you buy something that's back ordered but still listed on the website.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    hey YG, Classis firearms has these-->Beretta Magazine, After Market, 35 Rd for all Beretta 92, 96 and M9 Designation Beretta Pistols.

35 Round After Market Magazine for all Beretta 92,96, and M9 pistols as well as other Beretta Clone pistols that accept the Beretta 92 mag.
    All steel construction with a polymer sheath over the bottom portion of the mag that will protrude from the grip.

Beretta Magazine, After Market, 35 Rd for all Beretta 92, 96 and M9 Designation Beretta Pistols. 35 Round After Market Magazine for all Beretta 92,96, and M9 pistols as well as other Beretta Clone pistols that accept the Beretta 92 mag.
    All steel construction with a polymer sheath over the bottom portion of the mag that will protrude from the grip.
    glock-9mm-33rd_2_1.jpg

Regular Price: $24.99
    Special Price: $19.99

also have the 30 rounder for $14.99

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I feel like I've read about issues with South Korean mags.

Buy one and test it for me.

imntxs564

M1 Carbine Collector & ALL Surplus Made For It !!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Corpus Christi
    Just Right Carbines

Look at these J R Carbines in .9mm and .45. Im definitely going to get one

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Forgot to mention. Got to try out the 30rnd Beretta mag in the CX4 Sunday. No issues with cycling.

Top Bottom