• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Where did anyone say gays were killing? Are you implying white people are somehow racist because of the acts of one person? Or only white people who aren't left wingers like yourself?
    Your illk seem to be implying such about Muslims. Another of your ilk said he expected gays to start violence in August. The only violence so far has been a racist killing people in a church.
    Capitol Armory ad

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    Lutherans, Presbyterians, Episcopals. Catholic church will shift within a decade.
    The others might but The Catholic Church can't. After 2000 years of persecution I really doubt that The Church is afraid of SCOTUS.

Govern wisely and as little as possible~Sam Houston

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    Afraid of SCOTUS? No. Afraid of declining membership you betcha.
    LOL...OK, let's see, Persecution from the Romans, the Muslims, the Protestants and there's 1.2 billion in the world today. Yeah, your right THIS will weaken their membership.

Last edited:

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    LOL...OK, let's see, Persecution from the Romans, the Muslims, the Protestants and there's 1.2 billion in the world today. Yeah, your right THIS will weaken their membership.

Their membership has been declining for some time. They just went full hippy green planet on us. What makes you think that won't change?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I'd love to meet some. Especially the ones who would openly condemn the acts of ISIS who crucify people for not being "muslim enough" and the Muslims like those who put a death contract out on Pam Gellar and shoot up an even in Garland.
    I'm waiting for them to come out so I can get to know them, but all I hear is crickets

I talk with them all the time.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Hell, even Fox has a stranglehold on many.

I need to travel outside the US more. Never left North America.

Spending the first half of Ramadan on the rig this year, I can say that when the sun sets and the guys can participate in Iftar( breaking of the fast) they are indeed a lot like everyone else. I have been at work for a couple of Eid celebrations, looks a lot like Christmas. Last year when I was at work over Christmas, every Muslim I work with( 70% of the crew on board) wished me and the other expats a Merry Christmas and asked how our families were doing.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Spending the first half of Ramadan on the rig this year, I can say that when the sun sets and the guys can participate in Iftar( breaking of the fast) they are indeed a lot like everyone else. I have been at work for a couple of Eid celebrations, looks a lot like Christmas. Last year when I was at work over Christmas, every Muslim I work with( 70% of the crew on board) wished me and the other expats a Merry Christmas and asked how our families were doing.
    hence that we can't and should not judge. I can and will not hold every thing what your people are doing.
    You are judged on you

ray22

Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Jewett
    Their membership has been declining for some time. They just went full hippy green planet on us. What makes you think that won't change?
    Pray tell how they went all green? Did you actually read the encyclical? I did, all 180 pages of it. Or you trusting the reliable word of the press?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    You also have to realize there's a difference between the Catechism, the Pope's personal opinion, and the statements made by the government of the Vatican. They all carry different significance and purposes. It's best not to speak on such matters unless you fully understand them - most journalists get them wrong.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Lutherans, Presbyterians, Episcopals. Catholic church will shift within a decade.

Some have already shifted prior to this
    Many others will follow
    I wouldn't give them a full ten years
    I think much sooner

You will notice that man is the one who shifts his position, not God

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I talk with them all the time.

Good
    Encourage them to organize and come out with a loud strong voice against radicalism
    Publish documentaries, TV shows , get covered by major news , print and all media

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    They would probably say the same thing I would say if someone told me to prove anything like that to them...

"**** off, I have no reason to prove anything to you."

Top Bottom