• ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    @toddnjoyce

There was a 48 minute video that started at 1143, and the barrage of shooting was over when video started. There were 4-5 more shots about 25 min in, then nothing for 23 minutes or so. The they entered but that shooting was not on video.

Is the video public? The timelines don’t make sense across the board. There’s some minutes missing if the tally of 77 mins in the school is to be believed.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Is the video public? The timelines don’t make sense across the board. There’s some minutes missing if the tally of 77 mins in the school is to be believed.
    Video man lived across street. Heard barrage of shots. Started video at 1143. Battery died or memory full or whatever after 48 minutes

It is not public but I have copy can upload if you have place

Reactions: gll

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    No doubt. Ever done that with rifle rounds coming at you through the door?
    I assume you are asking if I’ve accomplished this feat with fear involved. I’m not Superman, so sure a great deal of fear would be involved. I have a leg up on most people as I have died before. I did not find death to be something I feared as everything went to black. I did regret not being able to say goodbye to my Wife and Mom. However, I don’t know how I would deal with the regret of not trying to reach 11 live children as they either bled out or were slaughtered. I’m not saying I’m the bravest man on the planet ,but my Dad did instill in me the responsibility to protect innocents.

Last edited:

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    There's also the fact that a drop ceiling tends to have walls that end 2-3 feet above the ceiling tiles, with nothing but empty space between them and the roof. And I've never been in a modern school that didn't have acoustic tile drop ceilings. A ladder or even a couple of guys giving a buddy a boost would have given them an avenue of attack.

Yep, or all of the outside windows.

outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Then you need to prevent the threat from gaining access to the building to begin with, because they’re ain’t enough skilled people to put a breaching team in every school.
    If they released the parents, I think that the parents would have breached and beat this d bag to death. It may have come at a cost, but that's what parents do right?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Pretty hard. Is it too much to expect above average when it's our children in the hands of .gov stewards?
    Right? Unarmed people are willing to accept risks to put an end to a situation and protect kids who can’t protect themselves, but when it’s cops, some people will make every excuse in the book just for the sake of defending police.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Then you need to prevent the threat from gaining access to the building to begin with, because they’re ain’t enough skilled people to put a breaching team in every school.
    I would settle for a school staff with enough brain cells to lock the building down immediately at the sound of external gunfire.
    Or even daily by routine.

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    I would settle for a school staff with enough brain cells to lock the building down immediately at the sound of external gunfire.
    Or even daily by routine.
    No excuse for all perimeter doors not being secure. No excise for not having a viable security fence around the perimeter of the school grounds.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    If they released the parents, I think that the parents would have breached and beat this d bag to death. It may have come at a cost, but that's what parents do right?

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Did one of the parents have a key or other suitable tool that the LEOs did not have?

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    I’ve built a lot of man traps -- me too but the LOBBY is an equal IF an armed person is there, usually. Actual man trap for a school? Nope, too slow.
    Below - torpedo damage to a ship, saved by crew that did what needed to be done. Mostly just a bunch of 18-20 yr old kids. 24 died when 4 boilers and turbines taken out. Nothing but plywood and 4x4s to plug the leak. Where there is a will, there is a way. No donut eaters there. No CYA opportunities. Yes, the gun crew got the dive bomber.
    WarDamageReportCA70-3t.jpg

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    I’ve built a lot of man traps -- me too but the LOBBY is an equal IF an armed person is there, usually. Actual man trap for a school? Nope, too slow.
    Below - torpedo damage to a ship, saved by crew that did what needed to be done. Mostly just a bunch of 18-20 yr old kids. 24 died when 4 boilers and turbines taken out. Nothing but plywood and 4x4s to plug the leak. Where there is a will, there is a way. No donut eaters there. No CYA opportunities. Yes, the gun crew got the dive bomber.
    View attachment 325838
    The man trap would be utilized once the kids were in school and only singles or small groups were looking for admittance to the school. It would be too slow for a large volume of students.

Top Bottom