• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    I never thought there would be a more cowardly act than the one by the Parkland SRO, especially by TX LE. Then came Uvalde. Ever one of those cowards should be fired and never be allowed to work in LE again.
    Reminds me of Monty Python when danger is encountered……RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY.
    The officer who strolled over to get hand sanitizer really chaps my ass.
    Target Sports

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    download.jpg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I think that assessment is out of date. It discusses breaching tools but we now know the doors were unlocked. The full video dump I posted above they might not have had either, hopefully they will update assessment.

I don’t disagree with that. Remember, it’s one of many reports and it was first out the door. If it’s true the DA withheld the latest video from ALERRT, not much they can do without it.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’ll have to finish watching later, but I’m not impressed with the initial response up to the point the two LEOs retreat from the far end of the hall so far.

Plenty more LEOs on scene than I expected. Unfortunately, I think all of them were too late.

Also surprised at the POS non-chalantly walking from the bar ditch to the hop the fence at the school and them across the parking lot. Three or four cars passed him by…

ETA: video appears to tell a story much worse than I expected it to be based on sourced info so far.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I’ll have to finish watching later, but I’m not impressed with the initial response up to the point the two LEOs retreat from the far end of the hall so far.

Plenty more LEOs on scene than I expected. Unfortunately, I think all of them were too late.

Also surprised at the POS non-chalantly walking from the bar ditch to the hop the fence at the school and them across the parking lot. Three or four cars passed him by…

ETA: video appears to tell a story much worse than I expected it to be based on sourced info so far.
    On one hand they were too late in that the most of the children and teachers were shot at that point. Yet would some have been saved (e.g., not bled out) if reached quickly?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Very few were too late, given folks died enroute to hospital. We will never know how many lives could have been saved if they just went in 10 minutes sooner, never mind 70 minutes sooner.

Late is subjective. The two guys from the funeral home walked almost right up to him before they were shot at. Then, seeing how slowly the kid was walking from the bar ditch all the way to the school, I’m having a real hard time reconciling why a rifle-equipped LEO failed to engage considering how much of a brick/stone backstop there was from pretty much every conceivable angle.

POS should have never made it into the school.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Late is subjective. The two guys from the funeral home walked almost right up to him before they were shot at. Then, seeing how slowly the kid was walking from the bar ditch all the way to the school, I’m having a real hard time reconciling why a rifle-equipped LEO failed to engage considering how much of a brick/stone backstop there was from pretty much every conceivable angle.

Excuses are lot like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    On one hand they were too late in that the most of the children and teachers were shot at that point. Yet would some have been saved (e.g., not bled out) if reached quickly?
    From what I understand

Don't forget that one of the two that was shot at was stopped by police from going after him armed.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    From what I understand

Don't forget that one of the two that was shot at was stopped by police from going after him armed.
    These stories that are coming out now from people that were kept from entering to help their children is also making LE in Uvalde look really bad. And they were not armed, but were willing to enter, while the LE officers with guns hesitated.

IMO, that looks really bad.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    These stories that are coming out now from people that were kept from entering to help their children is also making LE in Uvalde look really bad. And they were not armed, but were willing to enter, while the LE officers with guns hesitated.

IMO, that looks really bad.
    More than hesitated.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Top Bottom