• ...and so much more!
  • mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    Tala about a narrative. They are delousina
    The sad thing is, there would be people that would have believed that line of crap. I still have to wonder if the kids and teachers killed were sacrificial lambs, the way it went down.
    i find this to be gut wrenching and I’m a stranger. I can’t fathom what the parents are going through. This Mayor and the Uvalde PD are delusional.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Full 77-page legislative report available here. 376 LEOs, nobody ever took command. From the Executive Summary:
    "Hundreds of responders from numerous law enforcement agencies—many of whom were better trained and better equipped than the school district police—quickly arrived on the scene. Those other responders, who also had received training on active shooter response and the interrelation of law enforcement agencies, could have helped to address the unfolding chaos. Yet in this crisis, no responder seized the initiative to establish an incident command post. Despite an obvious atmosphere of chaos, the ranking officers of other responding agencies did not approach the Uvalde CISD chief of police or anyone else perceived to be in command to point out the lack of and need for a command post, or to offer that specific assistance. Several will suggest they were misled by false or misleading information they received as they arrived; however, the “chaos” described by almost all of them demonstrates that at a minimum, responders should have asked more questions. This suggests a training deficiency, in that responding officers failed to adequately question the absence of command."
    For those of you thinking was was worse than you could imagine, you were wrong. It was worse than that.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I just listened to the Texas state house committees findings on Uvalde. I was thoroughly disgusted at the CNN reporter trying to turn it into a gun debate ala Beto. They are evil incarnate.
    I was sickened by the congressmen making this briefing all about themselves and their committee. This was not the time to be running for re-election. Lousy politicians.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Talk to the shooter?

If questioned, I'm sure he would justify the call as "hostage negotions", that is if we believe this was a hostage situation rather than an active shooter.

But that would have to conclude the shooter was planning of coming out alive. Given the fact he had already shot his own grandmother, stole her truck, had killed children, I seriously doubt he planned on being taken alive, and that he would have either gone out in blaze of glory, or taken his own life.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Somebody got a trophy at Active Shooter Class but forgot everything they taught. Well about 376 forgot by the sounds if it. That’s half a freaking Batallion of armed men and this limp POS couldn’t deal with 1 freaking nut.

Those tax payers better get done tar and feathers going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Somebody got a trophy at Active Shooter Class but forgot everything they taught.

From what I heard on the radio today, the damn Uvalde ISD chief wrote the training course but when it mattered he ignored all of it and tryed to "negotiate" as if it was a hostage situation. "Um sir, could you put the firearm down please...?"

Top Bottom