• ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    To the OP, just a few observations:
    1. If you were following so closely that the officer slamming on his brakes nearly caused an accident, that is your fault, not his
    2. By turning around and interrupting his traffic stop you are immediately guilty of POP ( pissing of the police ) This tends to mean it isn't likely to go well for you.
    3. By then becoming a jailhouse lawyer with the officer, instead of explaining why you were upset, you continued to dig a hole.
    4. Most importantly, if you felt so strongly about your innocence, why didn't you plead NOT GUILTY to the charge of interference? Why accept a "deal" of deferred adjudication when you say you did nothing wrong.

As a end note, I don't believe that you should be able to circumvent the intent of the law of the land by getting an out of state license to carry, but that's just me.
    This post is entirely my opinion and I am not a lawyer.
    Texas SOT

JADB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    DFW
    Man I'll tell you what. I just read all 9 pages of this thread and not only was it educating, it was FLAT OUT entertaining!! Good reading. And good call on Banning that DB!.

Top Bottom