• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    These are milsurp ammo cans. They have good seals. Some may have minor dings or exterior surface rust, but for the most part they're in good cosmetic shape.

The .50 cans may be marked 5.56 or even 12 gauge 00 buck, but they're all the same type and size of M2A1 can.

1-15-16: 120mm are sold out.
    Prices:
    $10 apiece on the .50s ($8 apiece if you buy 8 or more)
    $14 apiece on the 40mm ($8 apiece if you buy 8 or more)
    $20 apiece on the 120mm (ALL GONE)

I live in Beeville, but I can probably send cans up to Austin with a friend on a fairly regular basis. I'll be in Austin the 11th for the Vets day parade.

I also make it up to San Antonio about once a month or so.

I can also ship strap the boxes together and ship them via fedex ground pretty reasonably.

For example, 3 of the 40mm and 2 of the .50s together weigh about 62 pounds.
    Fedex ground from here to Plano (DFW) quotes me $24.96 for shipping that.
    Same price for Sugarland (Houston area)
    Same price for San Angelo
    Same price for Longview
    Price to send that to Amarillo from here would be $27.60

Alternatively, I might be willing to do a "santa clause" run. Get a bunch of people together who want cans and I could make several waypoints to drop cans off with people on the way from and back to my home. That would essentially spread the shipping costs out among a great many people.

Best way to reach me is by email:
    Stowaj@yahoo.com

Here's some pictures.

rgBn98q.jpg

S5EwXQY.jpg

A0IyDpG.jpg

G8mTIP9.jpg

BHatRTp.jpg

IiPMXHh.jpg

Qjo4nmS.jpg

6XZULhh.jpg

NUfHNaJ.jpg

Last edited:

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    I will be in Austin for the parade on the 11th, but I have to be with the rest of my club to convoy over to the parade staging area at 7 in the morning. So unless you can meet me on the south side of the river before 630 somewhere along I35N, meetups for can delivery will have to happen in the afternoon. Just throwing that info out there so ya'll have something you can make plans around.

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Yeah, I make it down that way every once in awhile. I can load up a bunch and do a meetup if ya'll will kick in 10 bucks for fuel.

Also, the more I bring down and sell, the better use of my time it will be. So if you could get a couple more people interested, that would be great.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Shoot I'm in Chupacabra Hunter, 1Andy2 if you're gonna make it to Corpus I might be interested in about 10 of the 50 cal.

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Yeah, I make it down that way every once in awhile. I can load up a bunch and do a meetup if ya'll will kick in 10 bucks for fuel.

Also, the more I bring down and sell, the better use of my time it will be. So if you could get a couple more people interested, that would be great.

Shoot I'm in Chupacabra Hunter, 1Andy2 if you're gonna make it to Corpus I might be interested in about 10 of the 50 cal.

1andy2, if we get more of the local guys, it should not be a problem for us to pitch in $10 for gas. I'll pitch in. Let's get more Corpus Christi and surrounding area members guys a chance to chime in.... I just got my brother-in-law to commit for a few... I'm up to 12.

Committed so far:
    Chupacabra Hunter: 12 - 50cal
    TxDarkHorse361: 10 - 50cal

Anyone else?

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    1andy2, if we get more of the local guys, it should not be a problem for us to pitch in $10 for gas. I'll pitch in. Let's get more Corpus Christi and surrounding area members guys a chance to chime in.... I just got my brother-in-law to commit for a few... I'm up to 12.

Committed so far:

Anyone else?

Just posted in the Corpus section with a link back, hopefully get a few more interested and make it worth his while, I'll hit some buddies up who aren't on the forum and see if they're interested.

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Loaded up blazer for Austin. I've got 22 .50s in there and 5 of the 40mms.

Here's a pic of the first layer. Figured I'd better post it, since they have a bit more surface rust than the pics in the first post and I don't want anyone to feel like they were misled.

6W06io5.jpg

I can fit a few more in the blazer if anyone else in Austin/area wants some.

Plan is to meet up at Threadgill's after the parade. Be sure to give me your phone number so I can keep you in the loop as to where I'll be and when.

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Any more takers? I dropped the price on the 40mm to $8 apiece for 8 or more.

Don't want to wind up with a mountain of them. They really are good cans for ammo storage and this is the best price you're going to find anywhere.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Committed so far:

Anyone else?

Guess not, when do we want to make this happen?

itsawondertoo

Semper Fi! Don't make me use my knife hands!
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Katy, TX
    Anyone from the Katy/Houston/Sugarland area interested in purchasing any? I am contemplating...I might even make the drive in the pickup truck.....I would primarily interested in .50 cal cans myself...

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Anyone from the Katy/Houston/Sugarland area interested in purchasing any? I am contemplating...I might even make the drive in the pickup truck.....I would primarily interested in .50 cal cans myself...
    I'm good for four if you go

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom