• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Do you Corpus guys want to try to meet up Friday (tomorrow?)

I'll be heading to Sinton then anyways, so not too much further to corpus. Otherwise, we can try for Sunday. Let me know what ya'll want to do.

I'll bring a bunch extra so you guys can pick and choose. And some 40mm so I can hopefully entice you to give them a good home, too.

Soutexshooter

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    I'll take 12 of the 50's when you come to San Antonio. If you'd bring a couple of the others, I may take some of those as well.

Thanks much

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Do you Corpus guys want to try to meet up Friday (tomorrow?)

I'll be heading to Sinton then anyways, so not too much further to corpus. Otherwise, we can try for Sunday. Let me know what ya'll want to do.

I'll bring a bunch extra so you guys can pick and choose. And some 40mm so I can hopefully entice you to give them a good home, too.

Sorry, just saw this.... We can try again to meet up....

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    My company is sending me from home (Lampasas, NW of Austin) to Harlingen, Cypress, and back home again. This will be between Christmas and New Years.

After New Years I will probably be heading through Dallas and Texarkana like usual. Not positive but that seems to be my pattern.

Anyways, if you guys can work out some deals maybe I can help deliver the cans.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Anyone from the Katy/Houston/Sugarland area interested in purchasing any? I am contemplating...I might even make the drive in the pickup truck.....I would primarily interested in .50 cal cans myself...

I'm in for ten of the 50's if someone gets them down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    My company is sending me from home (Lampasas, NW of Austin) to Harlingen, Cypress, and back home again. This will be between Christmas and New Years.

After New Years I will probably be heading through Dallas and Texarkana like usual. Not positive but that seems to be my pattern.

Anyways, if you guys can work out some deals maybe I can help deliver the cans.

That would be great, but I'll be gone between the 23rd and 29th! Thanks for the offer, tho.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Dawico, if you want to buy them and have andy drop them off with me I can hold them for you. I live in the far northwest side of San Antonio.

If that helps you I'm happy to help

duke_r2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2015
    I'm in Houston as well and would be up for at least 5 .50's....ok 8 .50's. That is if we can get them to us down here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    I'll be in San Antonio the afternoon and evening of the 22nd. If you or anyone else wants me to bring some cans, let me know.

I'm in NE San Antonio, 1604 with 10. I would like 2x.50s
    I'll send you my number, please text me a day before so I don't forget.

using Tapatalk

Top Bottom