• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    What do yall think of meeting up at the Sam's Club off of 281 by Wurzbach?

That seems reasonably close to most of the people I've talked to as well as being easy to find.

Time-wise, I'm thinking something like 6pm. I know one person I talked to can't meet up until after 7pm, but I can meet up with him at that time.

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Ok guys, between the san antonio group, another guy that wants like 120 cans, and a couple of friends I set cans aside for, I'm just about out of .50s. So I'm going to have to say "out of .50s" for now. Once I get through some of this craziness, I'll be able to do an exact count. But I'm fairly certain I'm "sold out."

For you corpus guys that wanted some .50s, I did stash some at a friend's business in Sinton, so unless he's sold them already, I think I can cover you as well.

eta: The 120mm are sold out, too.

Last edited:

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Ok guys, between the san antonio group, another guy that wants like 120 cans, and a couple of friends I set cans aside for, I'm just about out of .50s. So I'm going to have to say "out of .50s" for now. Once I get through some of this craziness, I'll be able to do an exact count. But I'm fairly certain I'm "sold out."

For you corpus guys that wanted some .50s, I did stash some at a friend's business in Sinton, so unless he's sold them already, I think I can cover you as well.

eta: The 120mm are sold out, too.

Let us know when you can make this happen.....Thanks for "holding" them.... with the crazy holidays, we will try to buy then asap...

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Let us know when you can make this happen.....Thanks for "holding" them.... with the crazy holidays, we will try to buy then asap...

Will do.

San Antonio guys: I'll be in a tan Silverado pickup at the Sam's Club parking lot up by wurzbach and 281 at 6 pm. I'll shoot you all a text message here in a minute to make sure you have my number.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I can honestly say I've never seen so many ammo cans outside of a gun show. These cans are in good shape and have a great price. Easy transaction too.

Thanks Andy. Nice meeting the rest of you fellow San Antonio TGT-ers

c.tiberius

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    b0ebe067dff88ef2bd37f57f7dd447d5.jpg
    come get them while they're still here...
    Thank you Andy, a pleasure to meet you and the others.

using Tapatalk

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Got back in late last night. I'll do a hard count and see what I can do.

Good meeting the San Antonio crew.

PM sent to the two corpus guys who were interested and the live oak county guy who was interested. Past that, I think I'll just hold onto the rest, which I think will be like maybe 10 cans or so.

I'll let you guys know if I wind up with any more of these .50s. Or in the case who have already spoken up, I'll pm you if any of the people who have already expressed definite interest back out.

I appreciate all the smooth transactions you guys have made with me and the TGT people for making this place available.

Last edited:

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Andy, Will you be getting anymore pallets of cans this year? Thanks!

Of the .50s? Maybe. They sold pretty darn fast once I'd advertised them.

I've got a line on some coming up pretty fast and if I can get them really cheap, I'll do it. Also, assuming it's ok with the form owners/admins. I sold a fair number here so it might be getting a bit on the presumptuous side to get more and list them without at least seeing if they're ok with it.

I've still got lots of the 40mm cans. I know people aren't as familiar with them as the .50s, but they're actually quite nice. Really good for stacking/storage.

Last edited:

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    Got a couple hundred more of the .50s. I'll post some pictures of them and edit the original post to reflect availability when I pick them up in a few days.

Top Bottom