• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    I'll think about it. It's about a 3 hour drive to houston for me. But there's been several houston guys chime in on this thread.

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    When/where? I'm already committed to doing the Cola Warrior West event outside Reno, NV the first week of April.
    First Saturday of April!

I'm from Reno, do yourself a favor and go to Scheels in Sparks (basically Reno) and hide your wallet because that place will gladly take it all ;)

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville
    I'll be in DFW the 25th, OKC the 26th, and back in DFW area later that afternoon/evening of the 26th.

If anyone would like to try to meet up for cans, let me know.

itsawondertoo

Semper Fi! Don't make me use my knife hands!
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Katy, TX
    I would be in for 15 of the 50's as well and could pick up orders for the Houston area for you. My daughter and I will be going to Corpus to spend the night on the USS Lexington on the 30th and could swing through Beeville on our way back to Katy on the 31st.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I would be in for 15 of the 50's as well and could pick up orders for the Houston area for you. My daughter and I will be going to Corpus to spend the night on the USS Lexington on the 30th and could swing through Beeville on our way back to Katy on the 31st.
    If this works out, let me know and I'll cruise down to Katy to get you the cash for mine.

1Andy2

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Beeville

Tentatively, yes. That would do me and several other forum members a good turn. But it's liable to be alot of cans based on some of the houston area interest I've seen. If you're sure you want to take that on, it sounds good to me.

I'll be available the 31st, either way.

itsawondertoo

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Katy, TX
    Actually raise my buy to 20 as my brother wants 5 also. So that raises me to 20...I got your PM and will give you a holler today...I am definitely swinging by on Sunday 1/31 after we leave the Lexington....

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Actually raise my buy to 20 as my brother wants 5 also. So that raises me to 20...I got your PM and will give you a holler today...I am definitely swinging by on Sunday 1/31 after we leave the Lexington....
    Have some space for some more? I can meet up pretty much any time to get $ to you.

itsawondertoo

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Katy, TX
    Have some space for some more? I can meet up pretty much any time to get $ to you.

I will be driving my pickemup truck so there is plenty of room. I work on the west side of town (Beltway 8 and Clay area) and live in Katy. If you want me to pick up cans for you, you will need to let Andy know the count of what you want and either pay him directly (paypal if he takes it) or get the money to me before Saturday morning. We will be driving up to Corpus on Saturday morning (1/30) and spending the night on the Lexington. We will be heading to Andy's on Sunday (1/31) and will be back in Katy that afternoon/evening. If I am picking up cans for you then you will probably have provided me with a mobile phone number I can text to let you know when I am back in Katy.

Top Bottom