APOD Firearms

attention people who do not understand free market.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    u don't NEED one, so why buy it at a bad time, price wise, hmm? There's millions and milllions of such rifles, and not 1000 guys are ever going to put up a FIGHT with one, so there's plenty to go around. There's far smarter, more effective ways of resisting tyrants, that dont require any gun at all, or at most, a ccw pistol might be useful, if you are wearing concealed armor and have AP ammo for that pistol, and if you are TRULY skilled/fast with it. Otherwise, you will just be shot down at the sigth of your having a gun, any gun.

Do you carry AP ammo in your Diamondback 9mm?

Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    Drawl, what the hell man? What the hell are you talking about. I could rebuff all your weird ass statements but as everyone can plainly see they are so crazy they are not worth the time.

STOP saying no one knows how to freaking fight. DO NOT tell me your crazy ninja-spy assassination techniques. I am not impressed. You don't know anything about anyone.

Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    You were trying to protect the purity of a Internet forum? The fact that you admitted you are selling a AR at the current rate destroys any credibility of your "old fashioned" ways.

Yes. This forum. My posts are not about capitalism or free market, they are about selling overpriced weapons on this forum.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    If you were dying of thirst and he charged you $1,000 for a glass of water that would make HIM unethical.

If you buy an AR at an inflated market price that just makes YOU a dumbass.

Bottom line: If you don't think its a fair value then don't buy it.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Ummmm....Schue - sorry, but IMO you were out of line, both in the PM to TI, AND in coming in this thread, identifying that it was you (he never ID'd you), then crying about him "calling you out".

Actually - at 2k, it's about (or a tad under) current street price - at $1500, it's VERY much inline or less - so what's the deal? Or is it that you want pre-scare prices at current scare scenario? When the BS hit, I jumped online to order a coupla dozen AK mags for the one I've having built....you couldn't buy 'em from me right now at ANY price (AK mags in 5.56 are enough of a challenge to find anyways). If someone has what I'm looking for at a price higher than I want to pay, I'll message them with an offer - if we can come to terms, great. If not, I'm not gonna jump their shit - because #1, they may change their minds, and #2 - it ain't right to do it.

So.....here's your sign.....

Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood
    If you were dying of thirst and he charged you $1,000 for a glass of water that would make HIM unethical.

If you buy an AR at an inflated market price that just makes YOU a dumbass.

Bottom line: If you don't think its a fair value then don't buy it.

You are correct! I guess I am just disappointed because this crap gravitated to this forum and long time members are keeping it going.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom