• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Trump cannot be that much of an idiot, he is the POTUS, you and I are just anonymous individuals on the internet. LOL, many of us here will, have rousing discussions, have a thick skin and join in!
    Thanks, my skin does just fine. Love some good rousing discussions and won't hesitate to join in. Thanks for the welcome.

And being POTUS does not make you exempt from being an idiot. You remember Obama, Carter, Bush ? I mean there are idiots in the house of reps that are standing in line to be POTUS that are idiots. Did you watch the primaries and the Trump impeachment charlie foxtrot ? Tell me in those two things who was not an idiot ?

So, let's get it on !
    Venture Surplus ad

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Thanks, my skin does just fine. Love some good rousing discussions and won't hesitate to join in. Thanks for the welcome.

And being POTUS does not make you exempt from being an idiot. You remember Obama, Carter, Bush ? I mean there are idiots in the house of reps that are standing in line to be POTUS that are idiots. Did you watch the primaries and the Trump impeachment charlie foxtrot ? Tell me in those two things who was not an idiot ?

So, let's get it on !
    Don't forget that dumbass Nixon. While I approve of him putting B-52's over Hanoi, he screwed the pooch with China, EPA, Dept of Education.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    IMO, those former Presidents played checkers, Trump naturally plays 3D Chess, if you get my drift. Everyone underestimates Trump, because he deploys the fools cloak, blinding all others to his innate craftiness.
    Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. We'll soon see.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Don't forget that dumbass Nixon. While I approve of him putting B-52's over Hanoi, he screwed the pooch with China, EPA, Dept of Education.
    Yes, I wasn't meaning for my list to be all inclusive. Certainly Nixon has to rank up there in the dumbass hall of fame !

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    No man, it is the out of sync phase harmonics of the sub-space field which has caused an inverse tachyon particle cascade which has lead to a dimensional shift in our reality!!

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    And just how would you propose they shut down UT?

Also, agree or disagree with BLM or ANTIFA, until they break the law, they are exercising their 1st Amendment rights to freedom of speech and the right to protest.

Amendment I
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

The first amendment is part of the Bill of Rights. Below is a link to a pretty good article about why/how the Bill of Rights came into being. The Bill of Rights is there to protect our "God" given or "Inalienable" rights. Some of the founding father's had beliefs that Congress could not be trusted with protecting individual rights.
    https://www.dailypress.com/news/dp-xpm-20090701-2009-07-01-0906300055-story.html

The key thing to remember is the right to peaceably assemble.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Another dumbass male version of Sheila Jackson Lee, black hole, something that absorbs everything in its vicinity, even light itself. So much for the enlightened party, terminal morons!

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    DO NOT approach a BLACK HOLE!!

Dallas TX official ( a black dude) demanded an apology because a County Commissioner used the term "black-hole' when describing where the money went.

https://www.foxnews.com/story/texas-county-official-sees-race-in-term-black-hole

How do these people get elected?

BLACK HOLE ARE RACIST AND WILL DESTROY YOUR SPACECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Another dumbass male version of Sheila Jackson Lee, black hole, something that absorbs everything in its vicinity, even light itself. So much for the enlightened party, terminal morons!
    I propose that we change the term from "black hole" to "ass hole". Not only does it avoid racial innuendo, it accurately describes who the money is being requested by.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Yes, I may be new on here, but this is not my first rodeo. But thanks for your post and information. I'll be on the lookout for those people.
    What are you going to do when you find them?
    I am pro immunization and will always wear a mask. And I think Trump is an idiot but I'm still going to vote for him. That should pretty well spell out my failures and personality faults.
    How long will you wear your mask? Why weren’t you wearing one last flu season and all the ones before that? No one told you to?
    I think I already see who some of them may be.
    Yep, I love to debate. Win some, lose some. It’s a gamble...
    Thanks a lot for the heads up.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom