• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I guess I missed something in the translation. Your reactions suggest you believe the media is implicitly involved with the democrats/leftist political machine. But your word suggest the opposite. Am I missing some implied sarcasm here?
    The media is overtly involved in the leftist political machine.
    Gun Zone Deals

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Yes, I may be new on here, but this is not my first rodeo. But thanks for your post and information. I'll be on the lookout for those people.

I am pro immunization and will always wear a mask. And I think Trump is an idiot but I'm still going to vote for him. That should pretty well spell out my failures and personality faults.

I think I already see who some of them may be.

Thanks a lot for the heads up.
    If you wear a mask every flu season, I am fine with that.

If you do not, then you have been suckered in by the liberal and liberal media driven mass hysteria.

This virus has a similar mortality rate to the flu. Read the Stanford study.

And when discussing things like this, orders of magnitude do matter.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    That affects the positivity rate, but does not affect the number of positive tests.

And the number of tests performed by those labs are insignificant...won't even cause a rounding error in the data.

"Today alone there are 98 labs reporting positive results, accounting for 355 positive tests," said Jon Taylor, a PhD student at Florida Atlantic University.

https://cbs12.com/news/coronavirus/...-positive-covid-tests-skewing-positivity-rate
    Not quite what the article says.
    98 labs doing 355 tests, or tests each per day. Several labs in an area reporting a lot of false positives makes that area look dire wen it is not. And if they have 98 labs doing a total of 355 tests per day,,,how are they getting the number of positives being reported?
    Not to mention how are they staying in business doing 3-5 tests each per day?
    Something don't add up here.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas

If you do not, then you have been suckered in by the liberal and liberal media driven mass hysteria.

Same page here. It’s good to know there are still people out there that can think for themselves.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I think there was 'thread-drift' due to the gyroscopic damping field in the warp core engine!!!!!!

No man, it is the out of sync phase harmonics of the sub-space field which has caused an inverse tachyon particle cascade which has lead to a dimensional shift in our reality!!

I don't think I have any of that on my TGT. It's an early rev though.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas

I'll keep wearing a mask in case it helps anyone at all.

What does the Stanford Study say ? Or how about a link to the study you are citing ?

Last edited:

mnpshooter

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2020
    Centex
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/heart_disease_mortality/heart_disease.htm

It’ll be interesting to see how 2020 shakes out in every death stat available and if there is/was a dramatic drop, will anyone admit the scam then?

cancer, smoking, car accidents, name it. It’s a miracle....
    We already know CDC stopped counting flu deaths in March. Add to that all the financial incentives hospitals have to call everyone Covid. We will definitely see it in the numbers when they come out next year. I’m not saying Covid didn’t add to the numbers only that there will be tens of thousands that died with it rather than from it.

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    I'm just not going to play these silly games with any of you three. Last time I I did with another member, his feelings got hurt and I got banned for two days.So believe, or think whatever suits you three. I said what I did, and I stand by my previous comments.

Y'all can enjoy the rest of this thread without further input from me. Lots of things I should say to all three of you, but I'm going to keep my mouth shut. Just not worth it.
    YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!

sergeant69

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 6, 2016
    san marcos tx
    and to get us further off track here.........buddy told me yesterday that the enlightened city council members of lockhart voted to tear down a confederate statue there. anyone else heard of that?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I'll keep wearing a mask in case it helps anyone at all.

What does the Stanford Study say ? Or how about a link to the study you are citing ?
    The search engine is your friend.

The Stanford study finds 50 to 85 times as many infections have occurred as compared to known cases—meaning a far lower fatality rate.

Take the reported fatality rate and divide it by 50 (or 85) and you will find a realistic death rate.

Texas is reporting a 1.65% mortality rate. Applying the findings of the Standford study, this means the true mortality rate is around 0.03% to 0.02%.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    The search engine is your friend.

The Stanford study finds 50 to 85 times as many infections have occurred as compared to known cases—meaning a far lower fatality rate.

Take the reported fatality rate and divide it by 50 (or 85) and you will find a realistic death rate.

Texas is reporting a 1.65% mortality rate. Applying the findings of the Standford study, this means the true mortality rate is around 0.03% to 0.02%.
    So, if it is on the low end and only 50 times, then since there have been 430,000 cases in Texas, that would mean that 21,500,000 people in Texas have had the virus or almost 75% of the population.

If that is so, that far exceeds the numbers I have seen stated for reaching herd immunity so I guess unless my numbers are wrong somehow, the pandemic is pretty much over.

Wow, that's great news. I feel much better now.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Research shows that it actually has a decent chance of harming you, in addition to definitely not helping you.
    Well, since I only go somewhere I need a mask a few times a week for a pretty short time each time, I guess I'll risk having a mask cause me harm.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    I have never worn a mask since the whole thing started.
    I have never been asked to or denied entry into an establishment. (some people do look at me but I ignore them)

The cop guarding the Walmart entrance told me that masks are sold for a dollar just inside the door so I bought one and put it around my left wrist.

Since 5 people have 'supposedly' died from the corona here in Wise County (out of 64,000 people) I just don't see the odds against me!

I am healthy and over 65 so LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!(as Hoji say's.. get off my lawn)

Top Bottom