Gun Zone Deals

Austin PD to conduct non refusal blood draws.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    All that time getting paid by the government, and you never learned the basic foundations of American justice and the correct relationship between the American People, and the hired help we use to get very narrowly defined functions performed. Huh. You don't, erm, "work" for us anymore, do you?

No I don't. I grew tired of the punitive mentality. Seeing everyone that graced my uniform appearance as a possible criminal. Wore me out. Ever wonder if doctors see everybody else as patients? Who knows, I'm not a doctor.

That blue line stuff is crap. My morals must be jacked up. Wearing a badge isn't about letting the state run wild.

Law enforcement was the best job I ever had. Loved it, but that doesn't mean I won't call out things that just ain't right. Gaining blood evidence through force is barbaric. I find it shocking if your self was willing to hold a kicking, screaming, person to a table to extract more proof then you need to do your Damn job. I find the very notion insane.

I think that idiot was just a descriptive phrase and not part of his argument. It was the other 7 paragraphs that went into why your comment was idiotic. He actually did a pretty good job of expressing why he thought your position was idiotic and even talked about the personal impact that can occur. Now coming back with a comment about him being butthurt? Yeah that's class.

And you just had to jump in at 12:30. You had to been watching a while. Jump in sooner.
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Wearing a badge isn't about letting the state run wild.

Correct. We simply disagree that drawing blood without consent (not necessarily by force) when probable cause exists as validated by a magistrate and a warrant is issued is "the state running wild."

Seems like restricting this to ONLY cases where PC is documented to the satisfaction of a magistrate tends to temper the "running wild" aspect.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Correct. We simply disagree that drawing blood without consent (not necessarily by force) when probable cause exists as validated by a magistrate and a warrant is issued is "the state running wild."

Seems like restricting this to ONLY cases where PC is documented to the satisfaction of a magistrate tends to temper the "running wild" aspect.

You look at this through training by virtue of your job and position. You have pride in what you do. Earned pride not felt by many. But it's not addressing the civility behind the state having enough power to forcefully take things from a human body.

You see it as a professional procedure. I view it as an abuse of power, they shouldn't have in the first place.

We can debate this more times then I've been called an idiot. Blood draws are an over reach, now matter what the justification is thrown my way. Again, it's barbaric.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    You look at this through training by virtue of your job and position. You have pride in what you do. Earned pride not felt by many. But it's not addressing the civility behind the state having enough power to forcefully take things from a human body.

You see it as a professional procedure. I view it as an abuse of power, they shouldn't have in the first place.

We can debate this more times then I've been called an idiot. Blood draws are an over reach, now matter what the justification is thrown my way. Again, it's barbaric.

^^^^^

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I'd be fine with using a bucket and a punch in the nose, instead. Especially if you post it on Youtube to deter future drunk drivers.

That's all we need..is state issued buckets. They'd way over pay buying them. Then buy crappy buckets that fall apart and leak.

No buckets.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I'd be fine with using a bucket and a punch in the nose, instead. Especially if you post it on Youtube to deter future drunk drivers.

No bucket needed which would have saved the taxpayers some money but for the attorneys.

Skip to 1:50

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Or some DPS officer will slam you wife's/daughters/mothers face into the cement median.

Don't drink and drive. It's really as simple as that. I have no sympathy for anything that happens past that, considering what COULD have happened was death of themselves and other people.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Don't drink and drive. It's really as simple as that. I have no sympathy for anything that happens past that, considering what COULD have happened was death of themselves and other people.

With your approach and condoning this behavior is won't take long before all of the offenders are either dead or paralyzed from being catapulted into cement barriers while cuffed. They will not be able to drink and drive as they can only drink through a straw while sitting in their wheelchair.

Have we outed yet another Libtard dying to rack up post counts? You seem to be an expert at everything teaching us all how it should be. Please go on .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom