• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    been out here for a few weeks. Looking to meet up with like-minded people!

So far I really like it here.

I'm not the stereotypical gun owner. I drive a subaru, eat granola, shop at whole foods and listen to mumford and sons, but i will say, i am a well trained and armed subaru driving, granola eating, whole foods shopping individual. No need to drive a huge pickup truck or anything.

Found GT Distributors through a friend out here. Got some ammo there last weekend.

Drove past "REDs" in "p-ville"...yeah im not going in there. i hate indoor ranges.

No one shoots in the rain here? sheesh!

:cool:

What, no Trader Joe's? TGT's owner has a Subaru...

I take my Outback mudding from time to time. Redneck Subaru!
    DK Firearms

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Huh, I thought they already had 'em in Austin. Looks like I was wrong; they're coming soon.

Gratuitous redneck Soobie picture:

936628_639954789365326_748917907_n.jpg

Needed to blow off some steam after work today... Doing this put a smile on my face!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Huh, I thought they already had 'em in Austin. Looks like I was wrong; they're coming soon.

Gratuitous redneck Soobie picture:

936628_639954789365326_748917907_n.jpg

Needed to blow off some steam after work today... Doing this put a smile on my face!

Youngn wants to talk to you. Something about a tore up driveway.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Good to know! thanks! I was gunna ride the brushy creek trail today, but my body is telling me to take a day off. One thing that kills me about Central Market are the prices. the produce area is the most amazing ive ever seen, but the prices are jaw dropping. I don't mind paying for their fresh made veggie/carrot juice as my juicer is way back in Vegas.

Nice, what kinda subby? My "gun friends" in Vegas say i drive a lesbian car, or a hippy mobile. It has gained the nickname "Granola Burner" which i find kinda funny. They make fun of it until they see how capable it is off-road.

Aaaah, a fellow vegetarian, too! NICE! I am feeling more at home here, now. This area was rated one of the best "Vegan" friendly places in the country. That health choice helped me lose about 70 pounds!

Brushy creek trail?? Sprouts?? Dang your close to my neck of the woods.

Armybrat

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    prob real close!!! well, a few mins south near the 45.

We don't say "the" 45 around here, just 45, or 130. But when I'm in Vegas, I do say "the" 15. Whole Foods is way overpriced...... HEB for the win.

ATX_Shawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Austin
    Welcome!!

I think you'll fit in nicely... Be sure to check out the green belt before the water level gets too low.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Welcome!!

I think you'll fit in nicely... Be sure to check out the green belt before the water level gets too low.

was told about that from another biker. my bike is at mellow johnny's now being overhauled. i hope to get it soon. i hate driving/walking everywhere.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    so i go up to best of the west on friday to check it out. so i cannot shoot 7.62x39 in the "tactical bays" because it's too powerful, but 5.56 is ok.
    wasnt too impressed with the facility, but i guess beggars can't be choosers given this is the only place that will let me shoot realistically.

i will have to bring my own target stands as they do not believe in life-size targets. also need to bring my own canopy as the sun was pretty brutal out there.

guys at desk were nice and helpful and didn't have one range nazi bother me the whole time.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    You are the first person I have heard that wasn't impressed with BOTW. It's basically as good as it gets around here.

i came from a club that was world class really, plus i had hundreds of miles of desert to shoot in. I know it's as good as it's gunna get, just gotta get used to it, that's all. next time i am going to use their longer rifle range.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom