• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    ok, Saccone's on 620 across from the HEB is pretty good food. As a NYer i found their slices to be on the money! Was told to also check out "home slice" on south congress.

Found out i need to give finger prints to get a drivers license. why? this whole "don't mess with texas" cliche must really be a joke.

went to the bicycle sport shop today on parmer. very helpful people. the o-ring for my saddle post broke and it's impossible to find the same part so they gave me a unit that so far looks like it's going to work.

given that my bike is slowly falling apart, i hope to buy a new one real soon.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    so i go up to best of the west on friday to check it out. so i cannot shoot 7.62x39 in the "tactical bays" because it's too powerful, but 5.56 is ok.
    wasnt too impressed with the facility, but i guess beggars can't be choosers given this is the only place that will let me shoot realistically.

i will have to bring my own target stands as they do not believe in life-size targets. also need to bring my own canopy as the sun was pretty brutal out there.

guys at desk were nice and helpful and didn't have one range nazi bother me the whole time.

Cant shoot 7.62x39 in a tactical bay??? Lot of us shot more power rounds than that when we did that big meet up 2 years ago on that freezing day.

RickLovesBacon

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Austin
    Cant shoot 7.62x39 in a tactical bay??? Lot of us shot more power rounds than that when we did that big meet up 2 years ago on that freezing day.

Last time I was there the. Guy at the counter told me the same thing. I still like that range. One of my favs so far.

Sent from the Bacon isle at your local grocery store.

Top Bottom