• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    who cares - look at the crimes they've committed ?

answer the bleeding hearts with : Hanging, Electrocution, Firing Squad - or - beat the evil doers to death with a hammer
    Target Sports

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You referring to the most recent one where the guy took 2 hours to die?

Im not for torturing people to death. Im also not for making it look like a medical procedure.

Im fine with hanging or firing squad.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Both options would be a lot cheaper.

Really not concerned with method. Not upset that a couple haven't gone perfectly smooth either.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    The length of time from sentencing to execution bothers me more than the methods.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    You referring to the most recent one where the guy took 2 hours to die?

Im not for torturing people to death. Im also not for making it look like a medical procedure.

Im fine with hanging or firing squad.
    I haven't read much about the latest successful execution except for the typical reports from the leftist MSM. Was the condemned man aware of what was going on or was he unconscious? If he was unconscious, so what. Sapper's Third Axiom: "Never Expend More Grief on the Murderer than one Spends on the Victim."

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I can see that this thread is going to be entertaining.

How about using the method the condemned used?

Cruel and unusual? Apparently they didn't care. Why should we?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I can see that this thread is going to be entertaining.

How about using the method the condemned used?

Cruel and unusual? Apparently they didn't care. Why should we?

We have had the conversation before. It got real morbid. Real fast.

Which isnt good. But thats depraved human nature isnt it?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I haven't read much about the latest successful execution except for the typical reports from the leftist MSM. Was the condemned man aware of what was going on or was he unconscious? If he was unconscious, so what. Sapper's Third Axiom: "Never Expend More Grief on the Murderer than one Spends on the Victim."

It was in AZ I think. Guy was sedated. They checked 7 times. He was snoring and gasping for air. Id prefer he were hung (since he killed a woman) but im not terribly anguished over his death.

Also that people can be so adamantly against the death penalty where a guilty person is killed but fine with abortion where an innocent person is killed completely shows how they are inspired by the devil.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    The pharmaceutical companies want to play silly political games with the medications used in executions. I suspect the ammunition manufacturers would have no such qualms. They might even pay the states for naming rights to the execution venues. Win-win.

Odiferous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Evans, Georgia
    If I heard the story correctly...the prison officials and the victims' families said it sounded like the guy was snoring; reporters said that it sounded like he was snorting and gasping for air.

Let me ask you this: Who has the most to gain?

If the reporters agreed that the guy was snoring, then they wouldn't have anything to sensationalize...they create "controversy," and then exploit it.

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Midazolam (Versed) is used as a sedative in conscious sedation surgeries. The patient is awake but has no recollection of the event upon recovery. He felt nothing and behaved normally for someone receiving the drug. The drugs used are not instantaneous and haven't ever been so regardless of the combination used If you want quick, let's go back to hanging or firing squad.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The pharmaceutical companies want to play silly political games with the medications used in executions. I suspect the ammunition manufacturers would have no such qualms. They might even pay the states for naming rights to the execution venues. Win-win.

Right. Thats what is causing most of these issues. Texas uses a "compounding pharmacy" to make their drugs and won't say what they are using.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Right. Thats what is causing most of these issues. Texas uses a "compounding pharmacy" to make their drugs and won't say what they are using.
    Some things the general public doesn't need to know. There was a trial and conviction, appeals (which are another matter) were exhausted and it is TDCJ's obligation to carry out the execution as court ordered.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Not sure what that means but I have my opinion. I'm certainly not advocating Gestapo tactics or intentional cruelty but, if things don't go as planned yet the execution is completed, I'm fine with that.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Metal chair, bullet trap backstop
    Remote operated high speed machine gun (like a 1300 RPM MG3).
    13 Commercially available hollow point hunting loads.
    12 switches in a room nearby, only a random and changing single switch works the machine. Switch tossers never know who actually flipped the real switch. (blank in one gun concept)
    Laser targeted to condemned chest/heart.

Over in 1/2 second. Send in a trustee with a mop.

(You could even let volunteer members of the victims family and friends be on the switches, or have a state lottery to determine who has that opportunity.)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom