Military Camp

Boy Scouts - The real issue with homosexuality and leadership.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    The **** is wrong with tea? I love tea and do not love the cawk.

Don't be that guy and stereotype, when in this case, stereotypes don't necessarily hold true.

The problem with tea is the British taxed the hell out of it. We as mericans said eff your tea, dumped it out, replaced it with coffee. And the rest is history.
    Military Camp

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    Don't have an issue with homosexuality.

My only concern is the increased potential for sexual assault, but that issue is present in the Catholic church too.

Increased? Are you saying gay people rape more than heterosexuals? Prison aside, of course. Not sure you could convince the 100s of thousands of women who are abused and raped every year by men of that statistic.

I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinions on matter so long as they don't get on a pulpit and espouse them unless it's to prevent harm to others. And that's the long and short of the philosophy I live by.

On another note, homosexuality has been around long before Judeo-Christian theology existed. I don't think God cared about it so much back then when it was accepted as normal.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    The problem with tea is the British taxed the hell out of it. We as mericans said eff your tea, dumped it out, replaced it with coffee. And the rest is history.

Yeah, except that that "rest" has not become us forgetting our original founding principles and accepting things like taxation without representation. :(

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    awful lot of NAMBLA members in this thread.
    southpark-nambla_1160016406.jpg

Top Bottom