• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I know, we need to stand in solidarity with...oh Lord I am starting to sound like the left. Reason I will not cut any thing up is I do not have a spare $250,000 for the fine and I can think of better things to do instead of spending 10 years in the joint :)

Vagina. Cut it up. Stick it on the grill and burn it. It's evil stuff. Solidarity.
    ARJ Defense ad

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Just saw a quote from Rand Paul. To sum it up it says [we need to protect our kids, shooters aren't so disturbed that they're gonna shoot up a sheriffs office, they go for the areas without self defense] *not a direct quote

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    566b7013d4859622944ee9a7119b60cc27ea172c_hq.jpg
    Stop being f'ing difficult. Give the MF'ers up. Stop theorizing.

Hand it over or you're gonna be screwed. What do you not get about this being for your own good? Children are involved. Heartless basturd.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    How amazing would it be if these kids were as anti-bullying as they are anti-gun? What if the kids in the school had a anti-bullying zero-tolerance policy just like they do with firearms?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Could not agree more. If schools said bullies will not only pay a fine of $100, but they will be suspended for 2 weeks and if they are involved in school activities..sports or clubs they will be removed from the team, not just for that year, but the reminder of High School. And to put some icing on the cake no teacher is allowed to write a letter of recommendation for them when they apply to college.

Just spit balling...but the same politicians, Hollywood elites and MSM personalities that talked about anti-bullying are the same ones that ignore all the bullying that a good portion of these kids that snap endure. I recall. In 1999 the MSM did state Columbine was due to bullying and now they hide from it.

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    I don't get it. We had guns in our trucks as high school kids. Never did one enter the building, and you never had crap like this. What is wrong with these kids these days? Serious question.

ETA. Just read Karlac’s post #131, and agree completely. I posted this before reading his else would have quoted it, too.

No Moral compass. Us older folks have one, so many younger ones, and their parents, do not.

My mother used to say even if you don’t believe in God, the teachings in the Bible are still very good. Apart from the ones about one god and graven images, all the other commandments are very important to a successful society. Living without morals, you have chaos and anarchy. In turn that leads to a strong man (war lord type) who will take over, his way. Adios democracy.

The idea that if it feels good, do it (mantra of my generation) or lately that one opinion is as valid as any other, both are bullshit. If it’s my opinion murder, thievery are valid and productive lifestyles, then I’m full of bull crap.

There is a reason we aren’t (yet) a police state and that is we volunteer to obey the law. We know doing so is good for society. What’s happening in the schools and much of society now is kids are not volunteering to obey laws, and our response is to arm teachers and create armed barricades so students entering school enter a police state environment.

There are always people who won’t volunteer to obey laws. Up until recently that’s been a small number, and why citizens still far outnumber law enforcement.

As we get more Antifa types, those who mock religion and morals, things will just get worse.

Seems once God got kicked out of schools, the devil got invited in.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Having been born in the summer and of small stature I was often bullied in school. In grade school I developed a knack for making friends with the biggest kids in school. In high school, although I didn't win many fights, I didn't back down from them either, I think the bullies like easier prey. Not once did I think that bringing a firearm to school would solve my problems. Students shooting up a school was unheard of, yet bullying wasn't.

I had a guy try to pick a fight with me at the start of 6th or 7th grade.
    I had a broken collarbone, and my arm was in a sling, lol.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Ivory Hecker: He described that boy’s outfit that long military type trench coat, military type boots, and a T-shirt saying ‘Born to Kill.” The boy we talked to and a couple other kids we talked to said he wore that trenchcoat every day to school but it was the first time they had seen him wearing that T-shirt with that chilling message on it. A check of the alleged shooter’s Facebook page shows that one of the most recent photos he posted was a picture of that shirt saying he customized the saying on it, “Born to kill.” now we talked to some of the kids who knew the alleged shooter and they described him as a quiet boy but not at all a hateful boy. We talked to one fellow classmate who said he was on the junior varsity football team and taht the coaches and fellow students would pick on him. In fact he told us that the coaches would even talk about the way the student smelled.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Has anyone else noticed what has dominated the headlines today? And how fast they drop this since it didn't have the weapons that they love the whine about?

I admit Ive had a full day but seriously, was there anything on it today? I didnt hear a single thing about it and being here local (with you) I kinda figured I would.

What dominated the headlines? The wedding?

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Want to bet what the entire days coverage would have been if an AR15 or AKM was used?
    Yes, a wedding of some descendant of a guy our ancestors fought to get their freedom from. I can't understand the media's obsession with British royalty.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Want to bet what the entire days coverage would have been if an AR15 or AKM was used?

I still think today would have been all about the flowers and what so and so wore and who was in attendance and how the parade horses don't shit on the streets. Oh, and have to make mention how they drove a-way in a vintage Jag converted to all Electric.

We have all of next week to discuss the evils of guns and how to get rid of them.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I disagree, if a sexy gun had been used, they would have been talking about it and they have lines all day today

Top Bottom