• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Just noticed that FOX news crawl at the bottom of the screen is still saying a semi-auto handgun and a sawed off shotgun. Probably one of those Shockwave things. But if it is a real sawed off, daddy may be in a world of hurt.
    Why would daddy be In a world of hurt?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Yup.
    I wouldn’t have gotten a trophy that’s for sure.

I’d have a foot up my ass so fast, I’d never want to even look at a gun again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That's the problem with kids now...they don't have it in their heads "ok...if I do this my dad may legitimately beat my ass and be on me like flies on crap".

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    That's the problem with kids now...they don't have it in their heads "ok...if I do this my dad may legitimately beat my ass and be on me like flies on crap".

I heard at my old school district they have stopped giving medals to the kids who graduated under the distinguished plan (harder courses). Like wtf they earned it. Why should a lazy A$$ kid feel jealous? They didn't do anything to deserve it. I remember I didn't go for that plan but didn't feel any less than the kids who did. I knew they earned it and that's that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I heard at my old school district they have stopped giving medals to the kids who graduated under the distinguished plan (harder courses). Like wtf they earned it. Why should a lazy A$$ kid feel jealous? They didn't do anything to deserve it. I remember I didn't go for that plan but didn't feel any less than the kids who did. I knew they earned it and that's that!

More communist bullshit. Either everyone gets a trophy or no one does. Think collectively and stop being an individual etc etc.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    If it was a real sawed off less than 18" and not a shockwave, I am guessing it probably wasn't registered with ATF, but I suppose it could have been.
    If its an illegal SBS why would daddy be In trouble?

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

Wow. Everyone gets one; no one gets one. Can liberals make up their minds?

Once more, society is bending over backwards for brats. Not how it should work. Sports is a great example of rewards, humility, and handling defeat. Any subject in school should be teaching kids what it means to put effort into something and grasp it. Finish it.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Too much of society is catering to the lowest common denominator.

At the expense of the law abiding, and the exceptional.

Take gun laws.
    Punish the law-abiding.

While states like CA get rid of escalators for using a gun to commit crime.

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/22/california-democrats-hate-the-gun-not-the-gunman/

Scofflaws by definition don’t give a shit about laws. And aren’t held to the same standard as the law-abiding.

Edit:
    Society not Soviet, damned autocorrect.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Too much of Soviet is catering to the lowest common denominator.

At the expense of the law abiding, and the exceptional.

Take gun laws.
    Punish the law-abiding.

While states like CA get rid of escalators for using a gun to commit crime.

https://www.ocregister.com/2017/06/22/california-democrats-hate-the-gun-not-the-gunman/

Scofflaws by definition don’t give a shit about laws. And aren’t held to the same standard as the law-abiding.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    So anyone know the deal with this guy?

Was he bullied?

Mental issues?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I've always believed that school can drive you crazy. It doesn't have to be liberal/communist, either. Just being packed in with a bunch of idiots (and we were all idiots, once) all day is enough to knock some people a couple of bubbles out of plumb.

I attended a private Baptist university. 1994. Everything that's coming to reality was taught. It was sociological theory then but it's law now. Broken windows theory was just that. Hate crime? A theory. But they ran with it because it looks good on paper. Sounds reasonable, right?

No worries. Population mixing was also covered. As well as the birth rate. All of this was planned. I paid to have it taught to me.

Wait till the finale. The stuff that communist have planned is amazingly complex. They really do hate you.

Give up the guns.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    How amazing would it be if these kids were as anti-bullying as they are anti-gun? What if the kids in the school had a anti-bullying zero-tolerance policy just like they do with firearms?
    Supposedly bullied.

I must presume mental issues as well.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Having been born in the summer and of small stature I was often bullied in school. In grade school I developed a knack for making friends with the biggest kids in school. In high school, although I didn't win many fights, I didn't back down from them either, I think the bullies like easier prey. Not once did I think that bringing a firearm to school would solve my problems. Students shooting up a school was unheard of, yet bullying wasn't.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Why hasn't any of you posted a video of you cutting up a rifle?

What the hell is wrong with you? All these excuses. Cut IT up or give it up. Quit clinging to things.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

What the hell is wrong with you? All these excuses. Cut IT up or give it up. Quit clinging to things.
    Cutting up a good gun.
    1518638336013.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Stop being f'ing difficult. Give the MF'ers up. Stop theorizing.

Hand it over or you're gonna be screwed. What do you not get about this being for your own good? Children are involved. Heartless basturd.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL

I know, we need to stand in solidarity with...oh Lord I am starting to sound like the left. Reason I will not cut any thing up is I do not have a spare $250,000 for the fine and I can think of better things to do instead of spending 10 years in the joint :)

Top Bottom