83567159.jpg
    Guns International

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Except for Skylar, she looks to have gotten away with it.

While it may look like Jesse got away, they failed to clean out the Nazis clubhouse and will certainly find the tapes and other incriminating stuff. The problem for Jesse, is if you are the only one left alive, you are the only left to prosecute.

Well they will see that Jesse tried to help Hank and Gomez when they find the tape. Jesses prints were on the 1911 used to kill jack though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Well they will see that Jesse tried to help Hank and Gomez when they find the tape. Jesses prints were on the 1911 used to kill jack though.

Marie would still be around to talk. She knew Jesse was at their house to help incriminate Walt.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Except for Skylar, she looks to have gotten away with it.

While it may look like Jesse got away, they failed to clean out the Nazis clubhouse and will certainly find the tapes and other incriminating stuff. The problem for Jesse, is if you are the only one left alive, you are the only left to prosecute.

I was wondering why everyone was ragging on Skylar. A couple seasons ago, she was pretty annoying. But in Season 6 she was sticking with Walt. I thought she stuck with him in every way possible, except for when Marie was laying out him being arrested. The look when Marie found out Hank was dead was priceless. Now THAT is an annoying woman.

I guess you knew Walt had to die. But I hated to see him go down. Loved seeing Jesse blast through that gate.

This is maybe my favorite TV series ever. It was an amazing ride, with nothing sacred. They went places no other show had gone.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Walters Cadillac is for sale at Screenbids.
    This is a description of it....
    "This is the actual Sedan de Ville that Walter White drives onscreen. It runs and drives, but the paint is faded, the body has some dings and there is interior wear and tear."

No mention of the holes in the trunk area, lol....

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Walters Cadillac is for sale at Screenbids.
    This is a description of it....
    "This is the actual Sedan de Ville that Walter White drives onscreen. It runs and drives, but the paint is faded, the body has some dings and there is interior wear and tear."

No mention of the holes in the trunk area, lol....

Does it come with an m60 lol

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    Finally got to watch the last episode this afternoon.
    Really good finish to an outstanding series.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    ****SPOILER****

I kinda wished Walt would have lived, I thought they were leaving open that possibility when they last showed him with his eyes open; but as others have said the intent was that he died from his wounds...

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    What would have been neat is if they filmed multiple endings. In addition to the one we got:

1) Walt shoots Jesse, saying "I win, again". Then drives off with the money.

2) Jesse shoots Walt, saying "Heisenberg is dead, long live the new Heisenberg". Then drives off with the money.

3) Both die. Wendy the ho shows up to service Uncle Jack, see everybody dead, see money, drives off with it.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    What would have been neat is if they filmed multiple endings. In addition to the one we got:

1) Walt shoots Jesse, saying "I win, again". Then drives off with the money.

2) Jesse shoots Walt, saying "Heisenberg is dead, long live the new Heisenberg". Then drives off with the money.

3) Both die. Wendy the ho shows up to service Uncle Jack, see everybody dead, see money, drives off with it.

I like option #3 with the song "The Road Goes on Forever" playing as she drives off in a new Mercedes.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    for me - i dont quite get the "i wish Walt would have lived"

it wouldnt make sense at all - i thought the way they wrapped up the STORY - was masterful

i dunno - letting him live would result in no finality whatsoever.....stories have endings - i rather liked how this one ended

Top Bottom