• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    oh snap, did Walk put that poison in that sweetener packet that Lydia just put in her tea?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I liked the ending, but I won't discuss the remaining question I have until others have had a chance to watch it as I don't want to give out any spoilers...

Still, a great show and one the wife and I will miss.

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    OK, I think anyone who hasn't seen the finale shouldn't be reading a thread on it, but I will predicate my question with a bold and obvious...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

My wife and I are debating over whether Walter White actually dies at the end of the series. He is last seen laying down on the ground in the Alquist meth lab after freeing Jesse (who I originally believed Walt intended to kill because he was producing the blue meth but changed his mind after seeing he was doing so under servitude. Walt has been shot but in a location where it could easily not be fatal. Obvious Vince Gilligan wants to leave it up to the viewers to decide, I say he's still alive but the Frau thinks he died, as does whoever posted the series finale on Wikipedia ("Walter realizes he is mortally wounded from a gunshot and slowly succumbs to his injury as the police search the compound."). What say you?

Please be mindful that not everyone has seen the final episode, I stayed up just to watch it (I was talking to my mother in Florida until 10pm, and DVR'd it); so please put a spoiler alert and leave some space as I have so anyone who is in that situation can skip reading your reply.

Cheers! M2

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Spoilers

I think he was slated to get shot in a non critical area just to keep him alive long enough to do that scene with Jesse and all.

I'm sure he's dead.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I have to agree ... he died.

What a great phone conversation with Lydia.
    I thought the M60 ending for Jack and the gang was a little over the top.

The only unresolved question I have is where is the remainder of the money?

I have mixed emotions about the ending. While I'm glad it wasn't Sopranos-esque, I thought the pace was a little fast. The show has always been about real-world pace and the last few episodes ramped up that pace. I'm almost disapointed that it became more TV-ish and less docu-drama-like.

Hard to explain at 0600 ...

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Seems like everyone got what was coming to them..

Except for Skylar, she looks to have gotten away with it.

While it may look like Jesse got away, they failed to clean out the Nazis clubhouse and will certainly find the tapes and other incriminating stuff. The problem for Jesse, is if you are the only one left alive, you are the only left to prosecute.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Walter died. I used the the "AMC Story Sync" on AMC's website. It would give you flashbacks and post polls live as you were watching the show. At the end of the episode, they posted this:

Untitled_zpsbe2b9e91.jpg

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Last night was the first time I tried that Story Sync. Was pretty cool. They were selling all seasons on blu ray for $209. I think I will wait a year or so when it is in the $5 bin..

Top Bottom