• ...and so much more!
  • mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    The final episode will be about Walt returning to fetch his family. In the process, he finds out about Jessie's incarceration, goes to rescue him and dies in the process.

In the end, ego kills Walt, not cancer.

After some reflection and reading BB threads all over the interwebs, I think I will revise how I think all this plays out ...

Next week is about Walt's new life, Skyler going through hell ... losing their home, losing the car wash and living with Marie.
    And Jesse going through his personal hell.

Recall Todd telling the Nazi doods to keep their mask on? I think Jesse identifies a pattern in their visits to the lab and sabotages a cook and gases them. Ultimately, he escapes and goes after Walt's family, just as Walt did his.

Walt comes back to rescue his family from the clan and/or Jesse.

... OR ...

Senior and class head, Jesse Pinkman wakes up to Mr. White, his science teacher, asking him to go to the principal's office at ABQ High.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    After some reflection and reading BB threads all over the interwebs, I think I will revise how I think all this plays out ...

Next week is about Walt's new life, Skyler going through hell ... losing their home, losing the car wash and living with Marie.

Recall Todd telling the Nazi doods to keep their mask on? I think Jesse identifies a pattern in their visits to the lab and sabotages a cook and gases them. Ultimately, he escapes and goes after Walt's family, just as Walt did his.

... OR ...

Senior and class head, Jesse Pinkman wakes up to Mr. White, his science teacher, asking him to go to the principal's office at ABQ High.

Oh NOOOOO!!!!:eek:

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I have read a lot of views and it is going to be hard to predict. Hopfully this weekend will answer some questions. With only 2 left it should hapen pretty quick.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Just watched the past two episodes (was out of the country for the past ten days and couldn't watch 'em online). Needless to say it has been intense, and I hate to see certain characters' departures but it is essential for the plot (wherever it's heading!).

There's already been confirmation that Saul Goodman will have a spin-off called Better Call Saul. It will be a prequel about Saul's life before he became Walter White's lawyer. It should be planned less dark than Breaking Bad, and more comedic...

Cheers! M2

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Just watched the past two episodes (was out of the country for the past ten days and couldn't watch 'em online). Needless to say it has been intense, and I hate to see certain characters' departures but it is essential for the plot (wherever it's heading!).

There's already been confirmation that Saul Goodman will have a spin-off called Better Call Saul. It will be a prequel about Saul's life before he became Walter White's lawyer. It should be planned less dark than Breaking Bad, and more comedic...

Cheers! M2

As much as I like Saul's character in the series, I'm not so sure it will transfer to a total all-Saul show. In small doses, his character is great. All day long... we'll see.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

... OR ...

st elsewhere 2.0

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Bob Odenkirk (Saul) was on the original writing staff for Conan O'Brien's first show along with Louis CK. The entire Breaking Bad staff will be on Conan's show this coming Monday

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    I really $#@!ing hope that's a joke lol. My fault for clicking this before watching the new show

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

It's a joke.
    What really happened was Jesse killed Walt Jr.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom