• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nortex

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Republic of Texas
    Damn good episode. More than adequate handling of the shootout sequence from end of last episode (still shoulda been more bullet holes in some bodies....but I'll give em a pass).

OK, I think the M60 in trunk of the hoopdie in episode one has a pretty obvious purpose now.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Damn good episode. More than adequate handling of the shootout sequence from end of last episode (still shoulda been more bullet holes in some bodies....but I'll give em a pass).

OK, I think the M60 in trunk of the hoopdie in episode one has a pretty obvious purpose now.

Yup, obviously Walt uses that as a wall ornament in his Man Cave when he moves back into the old house again and lives happily ever after with his family.........

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Took me a while to figure out that he only said all that shit to Skyler to absolve her of guilt by making it seem like she didn't know about the meth.

Last edited:

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I too believe Walt's rant to Skyler was indeed to take all the blame and shield his family. He knew the cops (or anyone else) would be there and the reason he took Holly ... to point the finger at himself in the eyes of the law.

And Skyler realized it, too. She wasn't agreeing with him in order to trick him into coming home, it was to let him know that she finally and ultimately "got it".

Now he obviously "called Saul" in order to gain new identity. I bet the call included a chunk of the barrel money in order to take care of his family.

Next week will be about Skyler picking up the pieces and getting everything in the clear as far as she goes.\
    The final episode will be about Walt returning to fetch his family. In the process, he finds out about Jessie's incarceration, goes to rescue him and dies in the process.

In the end, ego kills Walt, not cancer.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Lots of stupid here in the final episodes. Keeping Jesse alive to show them how to cook makes sense, but stealing Walts money and letting him live is full retard.

And What is the hurry to leave for Walt? Everyone who can incriminate him is dead. And when you have $12 M in your car, you do not need to pack, you just buy new stuff.

I really wanted to see Walt walk into the car wash meeting like nothing happened, with a smug smile on his face.

And Junior, he is the only person dumber than Hank, He watches his mom try to kill his dad and he calls the cops on his dad.....

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013

And Junior, he is the only person dumber than Hank, He watches his mom try to kill his dad and he calls the cops on his dad.....

I think that was his way or siding with his mom, he had just been told his dad was a criminal, murderer, drug kingpin who was responsible for killing uncle Hank... JR had to take a side and he chose by calling the cops on his dad

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I too believe Walt's rant to Skyler was indeed to take all the blame and shield his family. He knew the cops (or anyone else) would be there and the reason he took Holly ... to point the finger at himself in the eyes of the law.

And Skyler realized it, too. She wasn't agreeing with him in order to trick him into coming home, it was to let him know that she finally and ultimately "got it".

Now he obviously "called Saul" in order to gain new identity. I bet the call included a chunk of the barrel money in order to take care of his family.

Next week will be about Skyler picking up the pieces and getting everything in the clear as far as she goes.\
    The final episode will be about Walt returning to fetch his family. In the process, he finds out about Jessie's incarceration, goes to rescue him and dies in the process.

In the end, ego kills Walt, not cancer.

Good analysis I'll add that despite Walt's actions, he has always been about his family first and perhaps his ego second, mostly because of his treatment early on when he was ousted from the company and processes he developed. He's had that stewing inside of him for many years. It might sound strange but I think he really likes Jesse, but at a point saw him as a threat to his ultimate goal of providing for his family. Walt telling Jesse that he was responsible for Jane's death was his attempt at relieving Jesse of the guilt Jesse has carried thinking her death was all on him. He is a mixed up character, but I think deep down has good values, which, although somewhat obscured came out in this episode. That phone call was very telling.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Nah - I think he told Jesse that he let Jane die to just twist the knife. Good points on the phone call though, I didn't think of it from that angle.

Nortex

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Republic of Texas
    Discuss:

Who burned the house?

The opening scene in this episode....did Walt employ the M60 before or after fetching the ricin pill? Or does he use it at all?

Who gets the ricin? Suicide?

Who is left alive at the end of the last episode?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Discuss:

Who burned the house?

The opening scene in this episode....did Walt employ the M60 before or after fetching the ricin pill? Or does he use it at all?

Who gets the ricin? Suicide?

Who is left alive at the end of the last episode?

The house was never burned. I know a few of us went back to look at that part seeing as we thought the same.

Top Bottom